Paper and Plastick ($4 Foot-Long Sale)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even get me started on my Red City radio pre-order....took them fucking months to ship it and then they sent me the wrong version and e-mailed me and said they were making more of the version i ordered to send me a replacement and then stopped responding to all my messages after that....

Don't even get me started on my Red City radio pre-order....took them fucking months to ship it and then they sent me the wrong version and e-mailed me and said they were making more of the version i ordered to send me a replacement and then stopped responding to all my messages after that....

Are you me? Because This is exactly what happened to me. Exactly.

Just passing it on, looks like shipping costs have been brought down a bit. I just ordered 11 records and it was $15 shipping. Last night it was 24.

That's beat, what about people who paid the older, higher shipping?

I ordered right away and paid the full shipping costs. Great $8 on records, another $7.90 for shipping. 2 7"s and a 12". Just checked and the same thing I ordered yesterday is $1.50 cheaper.

Considering demanding a refund and just reordering them with the cheaper shipping.

i got a response to my email about their ridiculous shipping charge on the order i wanted to put in (actual postage should be around 20 bucks. they wanted 130+. running a business i know there is a big difference between actual postage, and the full cost of shipping, so i expect shipping to be a little more than actual postage.)

The response i got was a generic.....it goes by the weight, and we have to make sure we cover the costs of shipping something that hefty, which is really expensive.

Basically bullshitting me and saying, thats how much it costs to ship, and saying they wouldnt double check the shipping price.

definitely not a company i want to even come close to supporting :(

That is seriously fucked up. I am sure they know exactly what they're doing and are keeping shipping costs that way to stop distros from buying them and reselling them at normal prices. Which begs the question...why sell your records that cheap?

• 2 weeks later...