Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

More details will be announced Monday (I will update this post) regarding stores / online availability for these titles.

[image]

ALEXISONFIRE "MATH SHEETS DEMO" - 10"

First time on Vinyl! Includes White Vinyl, New liner notes from George Pettit, and coupon for high quality digital download. Limited to 1000.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[image]

ATTACK IN BLACK "MARRIAGE (DELUXE)" - 12" + 10"

Long Out of Print! Includes 180g Black Vinyl, Bonus 10" Featuring 5 Extra tracks, Insert and coupon for high quality digital download. Limited to 500.

[image]

MONEEN "THE RED TREE (DELUXE)" - 2x12" + 7"

Long Out of Print! Includes 180g Colour Vinyl with Previously Unreleased Songs, Bonus 7" Featuring 2 Extra tracks, New artwork and coupon for high quality digital download. Limited to 500.

[image]

WOOL "LUNAR MOMENTO • LOST RANCHO SESSION 1" - 12" + 7"

Recently discovered recording sessions from the band Wool at the legendary Rancho De La Luna Studios featuring Pete Stahl (Scream, Goatsnake, earthlings?), Franz Stahl (Scream, Foo Fighters, DYS), Al Bloch (Concrete Blonde, My Favorite Martian), Chris Bratton (Chain of Strength, Inside Out, Drive Like Jehu). Includes 180g Black Vinyl, Bonus 7" Featuring 2 Extra tracks, Extensive liner notes and coupon for high quality digital download. Limited to 500.

Wool "Lunar Momento • Lost Rancho Session 2" Also available April 17 (Digital Only)

[image]

MONSTER TRUCK / DZ DEATHRAYS "SPLIT" - 7"

Includes Unreleased DZ Deathrays song, and coupon for high quality digital download. Limited to 300.

[image]

THE CIVIL WARS "LIVE AT AMOEBA - EP" - CD

Live EP recorded at Amoeba Hollywood June 14, 2011. Includes 6 songs from Barton Hollow and two covers. Limited to 1000.

http://dinealonerecords.com/splash2011/RSD/

Getting AOF and the Monster Truck split.

A few questions...

Are the Math Sheet Demos remastered at all? Because the quality of the mp3s that are floating around are shit to be frank

Is the Monster Truck song Runnin'? I've been squinting at the label, pretty sure that's what it says (it's also their only one word track name :P)

Getting AOF and the Monster Truck split.

A few questions...

Are the Math Sheet Demos remastered at all? Because the quality of the mp3s that are floating around are shit to be frank

Is the Monster Truck song Runnin'? I've been squinting at the label, pretty sure that's what it says (it's also their only one word track name :P)

the AOF vinyl sounds good.. its ghetto / raw / perfect.

yea the monster truck / dz deathrays split is "Runnin' b/w "Two Lungs"