Bouncing Souls - Comet - June 12th Chunksaah/Rise

let the discussion begin

We are really stoked to announce that The Bouncing Souls’ album entitled COMET will be hitting the virtual and actual stores worldwide on June 12, 2012! Not only that, but we are extremely proud that we are co-releasing this much-anticipated album with the very great people at RISE RECORDS and our very own CHUNKSAAH RECORDS. It’s always nice to meet and work with new people who rule, and rule they do. The good people of Rise Records even sent us a box of donuts from VooDoo Donut in Portland in the mail!

[image]

First single is on youtube here

I need to find a computer with speakers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah, they started losing me after Hopeless Romantic and officially lost me after Summer Vacation.

Still, the Halloween set at Fest 7 where they only played stuff off the first two records was the shit. 8-)

The Good, The Bad and The Argyle and Maniacal Laughter came out when I was in college...and I was hooked. I hated Hopeless Romantic. I really like How I Spent My Summer Vacation and about half of Anchors Aweigh...after that they've been really boring. Every album has a great song or two, but the rest is crap.

every bouncing souls thread has debates about which album is their best, and I always find it interesting how broad the spectrum is. I'm pretty sure the answer is this:

your 3 favorite bouncing souls albums are

1) the album you heard first, and

2)the album that came out prior to #1, and

3) the album that came out after #1.

every souls fan will continue to say that the rest of their music sucks, but they are still one of their favorite bands. I am no different to the rule as my favorites are maniacal laugher, s/t, and hopeless romantic. go figure.