The Used - Lies for the Liars Vinyl help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are too hard on this Used fan. He's just looking for some records.

Usedguy

try here:

1. discogs.com, find the album and add it into your want list. if it isn't in the database, add it.

2. ebay.com, do a saved search for it.

3. gemm.com, might be here.

4. musicstack.com, might be here.

5. amazon.com, check the used Used sections

This board has terrible problems with group mentality coupled with nerdy low maturity. Granted, I haven't read your posts, so I assume you could be pranking the board as everyone suspects, but until I deal with you directly, I will give you or anyone the benefit of the doubt concerning judgement on a poster's validity.

This board has terrible problems with group mentality coupled with nerdy low maturity. Granted, I haven't read your posts, so I assume you could be pranking the board as everyone suspects, but until I deal with you directly, I will give you or anyone the benefit of the doubt concerning judgement on a poster's validity.

A bunch of us tried to help this shit for brains at first so your diatribe is invalid.

^ this. My heart usually bleeds as much as Moonbeams' but this dude has worn out his welcome by dedicating over 150 posts to one record in a display that truly distills the definition of madness down into an ice solid block.

Exactly. I try to help out a lot of new people that are just starting to buy records but this guys stupidity is mind boggling.

am i actually not the only person that likes showbread?

Showbread rules! It would be sweet if they pressed Age Of Reptiles on vinyl.

It'd be even sweeter if they pressed Nihilism. But that's another pipe dream, along with From Autumn to Ashes' The Fiction We Live, and He Is Legend's I Am Hollywood. When I have money in the future, I'd actually like to work on one of the latter albums being released, but I know nothing about licensing stuff. And I don't know if it'd ever happen anyways.

i love you guys all soooo.. soo much.

i intentionally avoided this thread this morning. saw the first one locked, and decided not to bother here. and holy fucking shit did you guys all bring the LOLZ. A++++ to everyone other than theusedguy and this moonbeams piece of shit. fuck you both, go die.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you guys all soooo.. soo much.

i intentionally avoided this thread this morning. saw the first one locked, and decided not to bother here. and holy fucking shit did you guys all bring the LOLZ. A++++ to everyone other than theusedguy and this moonbeams piece of shit. fuck you both, go die.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see you say that in person.

But on second thought, I don't want to be in your vicinity when you shit your pants.