Banquets 'Top Button, Bottom Shelf' EuroPress /100

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own more copies of this album than any other, and it seems like I'm about to pad the margin(assuming you don't sell out and can throw a few up in your store. . .).

SORRY!

The bad news is, this record is almost totally out of print. We've got less than 20 in the box we bring to shows, Black Numbers has like 15 in stock, and then whatever's floating around in stores is all there is.

so maybe a repress??? we'll see.

we're also about 7-8 songs into writing the follow up. ;)

I own more copies of this album than any other, and it seems like I'm about to pad the margin(assuming you don't sell out and can throw a few up in your store. . .).

SORRY!

The bad news is, this record is almost totally out of print. We've got less than 20 in the box we bring to shows, Black Numbers has like 15 in stock, and then whatever's floating around in stores is all there is.

so maybe a repress??? we'll see.

we're also about 7-8 songs into writing the follow up. ;)

Oh, I've got every variant of this release thus far. I was talking about the new Euro press you just posted. Hopefully you won't sell out of that on the tour, and will be able to finagle some onto your site afterward.

Too cool about the new songs.

Already own this record, but I'll definitely pick one of these up in Berlin. See you guys there!

jipc, from what I've read on their facebook site you'll be able to directly order it from the label - shipping costs should be about 5€ then.

thanks for the heads up, dude. ill be sure to check it out. thanks to those who've contacted and offered to pick me a copy up. much appreciated.

So is this just left overs of the pink/black vinyl or a new press?

This is more or less a repress. When we pressed the first 700 (500 for BN, 200 for CB+HA) of this record, the plant messed up and put the Black Numbers labels on 100 Green/White and the Coffeebreath and Heartache labels on 100 Pink/Black. We had them press an additional 200 records with the proper labels, because we had already taken pre-orders and didn't want to send people colors they hadn't ordered. But we also kept the mispressed records since we figured we'd need them down the road.

The 100 green/white became the Fest pressing of the record (metallica ripoff cover) and the 100 pink/black, we've kept around knowing we'd be coming to Europe. So now we're finally gonna do covers for them and make them available.

Hope that clears all that up.

Really stoked a lot of you guys are gonna come see us in Berlin and at Groezrock. I'm sure I'll be working the merch table, so please say hi!