MTS's next excuse for a TOYPAJ Delay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thankyoubasedgod

LMFAO, shit yo. The wiki page is golden. At first, it sounded like it was going to be a legitimately written piece of MTS history and then it slowly became evident it was written by a VC member. You got everything down from RJ selling through SRC so his customers couldn't use the 50% off coupon, to RJ getting tat'd saying his tat is the "only babe he's stoked about".. That was funny as hell.

Props to shenanigans and anyone else who edited it. I wonder how long it's gonna stay up for.

i bet the april 10th shipping date comes and RJ doesn't even try to make an excuse update

yeah, that's probably what's gunna happen, it's 10 days away and so far all they've shown on their facebook is the inner sleeves or whatever, there's no way these are gunna ship by the 10th. maybe MAYBE RJ will give an update by the 17th, but if it's not out by the 10th he's definitely gunna go into ignore mode for at least a week while they come up with an excuse

Honestly a bankruptcy wouldn't surprise me, the biggest band he personally has signed is Such Gold and they had a "mutual break up" aka they are developing their own label similar to MOB's.

They forfeited further processing control to SRC and gave 50% to clear inventory for the other several bands he has that went no where.

We should publish a Vinyl Collective Enquirer, anyone have racey photos to publish?

Honestly a bankruptcy wouldn't surprise me, the biggest band he personally has signed is Such Gold and they had a "mutual break up" aka they are developing their own label similar to MOB's.

They forfeited further processing control to SRC and gave 50% to clear inventory for the other several bands he has that went no where.

We should publish a Vinyl Collective Enquirer, anyone have racey photos to publish?

Can u link me to info on the such gold label. I'd be way into that.