Death From Above 1979 RSD release

"The reissue will be available exclusively in record stores across Canada, though a select number will also be available for purchase on Last Gang’s website."

Looks like Canada only and a few online. I'll be trying through the website but if any Canadians want to help a brother out I'd pay a little extra cash!

EDIT: It occurred to me I could wake up real early and go to Montreal. Any ideas about participating stores, I can't find shit in general, let alon this release.

Not sure about Montreal but Sunrise Records in Ontario will probably have a crapload of these + it has multiple locations in Ontario. There is a shop on Metcalf in Montreal, can't remember the name but you have to walk up a bunch of stairs ... Cheap Thrills I think it is called, they probably will get a bunch if I were a betting man (I guess you could just call them as well to be sure).

Not sure about Montreal but Sunrise Records in Ontario will probably have a crapload of these + it has multiple locations in Ontario. There is a shop on Metcalf in Montreal, can't remember the name but you have to walk up a bunch of stairs ... Cheap Thrills I think it is called, they probably will get a bunch if I were a betting man (I guess you could just call them as well to be sure).

Thanks. I'll be there Saturday for a buying trip so I'll inquire in person. Oh the damn stupid things I'll do for records.

another repress of "You're A Woman, I'm A Machine". I remember all the shops about 5-6 years ago had tons of these in stock... and then voila! all gone. then Heads Up got another 12" repress which sold out rather quickly.

and another repress in pink vinyl?

here's the link to the pink 2x12" LP... from the U.K.

http://www.discogs.com/Death-From-Above-1979-Youre-A-Woman-Im-A-Machine/release/498265

there's a Vice promo copy for $20.00 on discogs now with selected tracks...

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Death-From-Above-1979-Youre-A-Woman-Im-A-Machine/36125961?ev=bp_titl