PO :: Moving Mountains - Foreword NON RSD COLOURS

So this says that the "first press" will be on silver / orange / black. Is there a second press in the foreseeable future? I love the gatefold design, but am not really digging the current variants.

I haven't heard any news of a second pressing. I think the silver looks dope as hell though. I would grab that before it sells out. Looks like there's only a few left.

Yeah, Pneuma is their debut, and has some really nice post-rock / instrumental bits. Then there's EP - which continues that theme, and is pretty brilliant - and then Waves. And while I wouldn't quite call it a Thrice ripoff, it really is a bit more straightforward and generic in comparison to their prior work.

Long story short; I think you'll dig this. The first track is nine minutes of magic.

Yea I would definitely refrain from using the term ripoff in this instance. And most instances. All bands have various influences. That does not mean they are "ripping them off". I consider Waves to just be a more condensed version of their post-rock style. Still very atmospheric and epic. Definitely start with Pneuma though. Words like mind-blowing come to mind. "8105" and "Ode We Will Bury Ourselves" especially.

Anywhere I can get copies of Waves or Pneuma for a good price?

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/moving-mountains-pneuma-2xlp

i think that is the only place i saw pneuma available at this point, I just purchased my green from interpunk but it states they are out of stock now.. but i'm not a 100% sure on the shipping rates.

• 2 months later...