FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

[image]

Ok, so things don't always go as planned.

We originally wanted to do 4 different mystery boxes this time around. The fourth 7" bonus got held up and wasn't going to be ready in time. So, we went ahead with the other three. THEN, we get word that that 4th bonus will be ready first, and it shows up before the others After we already launched the pre-orders. So here's what we're going to do. Mystery #4 was for HAVE HEART. And because we already launched the mystery box deal, we're going to give one of these away to anyone who spends $10 or more in the B9 Store this weekend. While supplies last! The $10 threshold DOES NOT include shipping, is not applicable to mystery boxes or pre-orders, and only good for orders from today (the 30th) through the 1st. One per person (seriously). First come, first serve. Buy a tee, a CD, a couple of 7" records, and we'll throw one in absolutely free.

Thanks!!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally picked up some Ceremony I've been meaning to get. I was going to get another different mystery box but I wasn't sure if that would screw up the 7' deal.

The $10 excludes mystery boxes but if you say order a mystery box and more than $10 in other stuff you'll still get this.

Well damn haha.

ordered verse aggression, never listened to them until now but checked out a song by ceremony and by them, I liked verse better. Also was gonna order a defeater shirt, but could not ship media mail, so got just the record, probably best since I said I was not buying anymore records until rsd passes.

Oh yeah people remeber that limited H2O S/T White LP tied up in a bundle. Well...

http://www.b9store.com/product/2359

yeah sorry guys, i have NO CLUE how that was by itself. Scott, if we do decide to sell the white by itself I'll email you a heads up ;)

Sonovabitch, they took it down right as I was going back to buy one! :(:(:( Well, in for an H2O S/T on purple (and maybe/hopefully the Have Heart 7-inch).