Third Man Records Nashville RSD exclusive video

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I'm offering* $100 now to anyone that can get one for me.

*As long as you make sure it doesn't bust open in transit. Cuz that would blow.

These are going to be worth much, much, much more than that.

Yeah I know. But I figured some nice fella may wanna help a brother out & still make at least an $80 (if they turn out to be $20) profit.

I have zero chance if I don't at least offer!

I would pay $500 for the set of the etched 12", liquid 12" and Karen Elson Lace 7". Seriously. Did I mention I went to the TMR 3rd Anniversary show? Did I mention I was at SXSW the first time TMR was there at Frank's Hot Dogs doing branded box sets? I am a big time Jack White/TMR fan. So if you are going to be there (I can't), I can get you *any* US RSD release you want and trade or if you just want money, I can pay $500 for all 3.

I would pay $500 for the set of the etched 12", liquid 12" and Karen Elson Lace 7". Seriously. Did I mention I went to the TMR 3rd Anniversary show? Did I mention I was at SXSW the first time TMR was there at Frank's Hot Dogs doing branded box sets? I am a big time Jack White/TMR fan. So if you are going to be there (I can't), I can get you *any* US RSD release you want and trade or if you just want money, I can pay $500 for all 3.

Just the liquid-filled one alone is going to be worth more than $500 the minute they go on sale.

I might drive there. I wonder how early I would have to be to get both the etched vinyl and the liquid one. I am only 6.5 hours away.

Do you guys think If I got there by 8 Friday night and camped out there I would get one? Seriously some jack white/third man records fans are crazier than I am..but I have to have that liquid one.

anyway for the people saying that they'll be worth much more than the people offering to pay 100$+ for it, if youre already going to get one anyway, then why the fuck do i always see people whining about people flipping shit then....seems like the same thing to me... lol

I'm not going to help you get this because i can sell it for more, gud concept.

anyway for the people saying that they'll be worth much more than the people offering to pay 100$+ for it, if youre already going to get one anyway, then why the fuck do i always see people whining about people flipping shit then....seems like the same thing to me... lol

I'm not going to help you get this because i can sell it for more, gud concept.

I bet most people who are gonna wait in line to get this, either want a copy for themselves or are waiting simply for the opportunity to flip them on ebay. You would be lucky to find someone to take a $100 offer for this.