Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

photo-6.jpg

Was expecting the gold record to be the color of the gold on the jacket... not pumpkin orange. But maybe that's just the photo?

One half of me is glad I didn't shell out 60 bucks for something that doesn't quite seem to be what was advertised.

The other half is super fucking jealous and want's this right now.

Probably not. Doesn't Capitol own the rights to WDNTW and I-Empire? I think it would be more likely for HT to press these. Which isn't a bad thing. I can see that happening.

That's true. I've seen Travis say stuff about it possibly happening, but not for a while. I hope they press them though, so bad.

Got these bad boys today - The packaging was great...Mailed in a thick LP mailer with gold foil-ish paper sealed with an AVA sticker.

Although they may not be 180 gram kind of hard to tell they're def. thick and high quality not cheap feeling at all...Part one sounds awesome too, the packaging is great as well, lyrics on one side of the gatefold..here's some quick pics:

th_IMG_5904.jpg

th_IMG_4728.jpg

th_IMG_3383.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SRC To Release Angels and Airwaves Love Part I and Love Part 2 4XLP!

We are proud to announce that we will be releasing Angels and Airwaves Love Part I (SRC011) and Love Part II (SRC012) as a 4XLP! We will be announcing pre order, release date and full pressing details next week so stay tuned! In the meantime without getting into all the exciting details, here is some info! The packaging for this pressing will be completely different from the sold out first pressing released through the Angels and Airwaves fan club. Stay tuned as for we will be releasing full details next week!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

We are proud to announce that we will be releasing Angels and Airwaves Love Part I (SRC011) and Love Part II (SRC012) as a 4XLP! We will be announcing pre order, release date and full pressing details next week so stay tuned! In the meantime without getting into all the exciting details, here is some info! The packaging for this pressing will be completely different from the sold out first pressing released through the Angels and Airwaves fan club. Stay tuned as for we will be releasing full details next week!

This project has been moving very quickly and all started well after the fan club set went up and sold out. My back is already dreading the days of putting these fucking records together.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I guess I'm missing what's so funny. People who ordered the fan club package are now owners of a sold out first pressing and they didn't really overpay for it either, so...ha ha?