Interpunk.com

Interpunk is cool, just fucking expensive.

This. A bit pricey sometimes (especially shipping) but they are pretty good. They do get some flack around here for some reason. Any backorder items they let you know under the customer service section and you could take the item out of the order under your account. You could also add and subtract items to your order with no problem. Pretty big selection too. They also have a reward point system and I'm at over $11.00 so far. Coming up on a free record soon!

Interpunk is cool, just fucking expensive.

I've made tons of orders since 2004 and I have never had a single problem. Had to return a shirt once (it had a bad screen) and it was the most painless process I could think of. Even now I'll still usually pay the few extra bucks to keep from dealing with SRC.

I don't quite get it. I don't think I've paid over three bucks for a shirt in the last eight years. $17 seems pretty standard from everything I've seen of a retailer.

look a little closer... marked as Flying tire, and if you look at the shirt that would be a record.

I still don't quite get it. . .

they labeled a shirt that has a record with wings as a flying tire. there a store selling records, and probably should be able to tell the difference between a tire and a record... whats not to get?

You're right. I guess I thought it was a bit cooler having a flying record, and would have looked past that oversight. Again, I haven't bought a shirt in a while, so I don't put much stock into . . .the stock photos. I'd be pretty upset if I ordered this on description alone.

Like everyone else, I started ordering from there in 2002 or 2003 and have never had a problem. Most of the stuff I bought was shirts and cd's, but the records I've got have all came packaged properly and in good condition.

I first ordered from them in '97 when they started. It was two guys (Bob and Travis) who ran screechingweasel.com.

Service has always been top notch. The only reason why I don't order from them so much anymore is the international shipping price. It's double the order.