Hey Travis (RE:Finch WIITB)

i loved this record in high school, but when i went back and recently listened, it didn't hold up for me. i thought it just sounded cheesy. having said that, when SHTS came out, i thought it sucked. i decided to download it and now i think it's fuckin awesome. how my ears have changed...

^ this, I live the next town over from Temecula, where they're all from. I saw Pappas in wal mart about 6 months ago, was afraid to even ask him anything about finch.

Murrietta? :) me and my cousins used to hang out with Randy's brother nick. My cousin also remembers finch practicing in their garage like a year before they got signed.

By the way, cassette collectors might be interested - SHTS: http://bit.ly/RdjnR9

WIITB: http://bit.ly/RdjImP

i loved this record in high school, but when i went back and recently listened, it didn't hold up for me. i thought it just sounded cheesy. having said that, when SHTS came out, i thought it sucked. i decided to download it and now i think it's fuckin awesome. how my ears have changed...

I was out of high school already when WIITB came out, my little bro introduced me to the band. Loved it. But when Sunshine came out... it set me down this path of awesomeness... got into Dillinger Escape Plan and Faith No More because of this record. Thanks Finch! (okay it's really Nate... as evidenced by his new band).

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Added 3 tickets to my cart for the 2nd show they added today, and when I went to pay for them it said I took too long to log in and emptied my cart. Went to add tickets again, and they were already sold out in less than a minute. Crazy.

The same thing happened to me twice. They need to give you an extra minute. I was on the confirm order page when mine ran out. I had even already clicked confirm, the page was loading then changed to the "fuck you" page.