Athletics - Why Aren't I Home? (MovMou, Deep Elm)

i'd like to see pictures of these colors.

i really liked the song you linked on youtube until the vocals came in, but beyond that it's pretty great stuff.

the sea blue / silver variant, does that mean one side will be one color and the other side will be the other? i've never seen this done before.

the sea blue / silver variant, does that mean one side will be one color and the other side will be the other? i've never seen this done before.

That's what I interpret it as, at least, yeah. It's not overly common, but I've seen it done a few times. I believe I've got a Russian Circles album that does it with red and black; pretty much rocked my socks the first time I saw it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This arrived today. The cover is pretty unique - the only thing like it in my collection. Music sounds great and people need to own this.

I am though a bit bummed by the packing job since I wound up with a nice seem split and the cover took a few scratches across the paint as there was nothing to help it keep from shifting in shipping.

This arrived today. The cover is pretty unique - the only thing like it in my collection. Music sounds great and people need to own this.

I am though a bit bummed by the packing job since I wound up with a nice seem split and the cover took a few scratches across the paint as there was nothing to help it keep from shifting in shipping.

That makes me sad :( hope that's not a recurring problem for this release.

I got my package with 2 variants in the mail yesterday and had no issues with them. There probably could be better packaging in the use of a separator between them when shipping more than one, but mine turned out fine so no complaints from me.

They look and sound phenomenal. The touch-sensitivity is just awesome and it's really cool knowing that they were all hand-made that way. Cant wait for the new album to drop!

Mine arrived today, the jacket is pretty beat up. Also the touch sensitive front barely works, it looks grey almost and not black. Almost looks like it got wet or something. The record itself turned out awesome! I got the clear with black & white splatter.

edit: contacted the company, Dan is a good dude! He told me to send a few pics over and they'd send me a new jacket.