PO: Sigur Ros-Valtari

It's probably better to just order it from amazon. They got it for $24.56 + free shipping if you buy almost anything else.

http://www.amazon.com/Valtari-Sigur-Ros/dp/B007OWG3L2/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1335835036&sr=1-1

Also here is a good site if your looking for something cheap to get you right over that $25 mark.

http://www.filleritem.com/

Yeah, this makes little sense. Option A, buy it from their website for $27+ shipping/handling/etc; Option B, buy it from amazon for $25 with no shipping/etc (prime member); Option C, buy it from my local record store when it comes out. Option A only makes sense if there is color vinyl or some other incentive. Gonna go with Option C. It will probably be $30 but I'd rather give them the money.

Shipping to Germany was 15€...ordered the 2xLP/CD pack from Amazon...anybody know what's the difference between the EMI 2xLP/CD and the XL 2xLP pack? (Don't tell me it's the CD ;) )

both EMI and XL are record companies, maybe EMI is putting out the cd and/or it just determines which company's inventory your order comes out of?

i could be wrong though, who knows!

Shipping to Germany was 15€...ordered the 2xLP/CD pack from Amazon...anybody know what's the difference between the EMI 2xLP/CD and the XL 2xLP pack? (Don't tell me it's the CD ;) )

both EMI and XL are record companies, maybe EMI is putting out the cd and/or it just determines which company's inventory your order comes out of?

Well, I know that both are rec companies ;):D

Just wanted to make sure that there's no difference regarding weight or color of the vinyl cause the XL was one Euro more expensive although it doesn't include the CD. Thanks anyways! :)

Well, I know that both are rec companies ;):D

Just wanted to make sure that there's no difference regarding weight or color of the vinyl cause the XL was one Euro more expensive although it doesn't include the CD. Thanks anyways! :)

ha no problem! i wouldn't think that it would make a difference in the weight of the vinyl, it might in the color though...

maybe emi is handing the US release and XL the european release.