IN MY EYES - The Difference... & Nothing... Reissu

I was always underwhelmed by the Difference Between album.

If you don't love the style, I think it's sort of a time and place thing. Although I gotta admit Nothing to Hide is better than any other band doing the same style, pretty much ever. It makes Champion look stupid. If anyones only heard the Difference Between, listen to Nothing to Hide. It's the far better record.

I guess it might be because I am from Boston but I am surprised people don't know who this band is.

If you don't love the style, I think it's sort of a time and place thing. Although you gotta admit Nothing to Hide is better than any other band doing the same style, pretty much ever. It makes Champion look stupid. If you've only heard TDB, listen to Nothing to Hide. It's way better.

I guess it might be because I am from Boston but I am surprised people don't know who this band is.

I got to see In My Eyes once on the rev tour with speak 714, battery, and better than a thousand. Nothing to Hide is amazing!

If you don't love the style, I think it's sort of a time and place thing. Although I gotta admit Nothing to Hide is better than any other band doing the same style, pretty much ever. It makes Champion look stupid. If anyones only heard the Difference Between, listen to Nothing to Hide. It's the far better record.

oh yeah NtH is great, but I was never able to get into tDB album which always bummed me out because I wanted more stuff to listen to.