Linkin Park Burn it Down LP

Girlfriend got me Hybrid Theory vinyl off ebay for my birthday a year ago. Those first two albums will always hold a place in my heart no matter how bad they are now.

i used to love the records when i was like 13...

now i don't even know how i liked it..

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR. BUT IT THE END...IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

-____-

The thing that gets me about them, is that realistically, a lot of people older than 20 can tell how bad those lyrics are. I can understand if they were like 16/17 when they wrote those songs...but they wrote that shit when they were like 23/24. which is sad.

Girlfriend got me Hybrid Theory vinyl off ebay for my birthday a year ago. Those first two albums will always hold a place in my heart no matter how bad they are now.

i used to love the records when i was like 13...

now i don't even know how i liked it..

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR. BUT IT THE END...IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

-____-

The thing that gets me about them, is that realistically, a lot of people older than 20 can tell how bad those lyrics are. I can understand if they were like 16/17 when they wrote those songs...but they wrote that shit when they were like 23/24. which is sad.

It's ok to like a melody without having the most profound lyrics.. that's part of why they were so successful (and still manage to sell out concerts)

A... You're talking about what is arguably one of the weakest tracks on that album.

B. Pretty sure none of the members were even 20 yet when the songs were written.

I want the Hybrid Theory songs on vinyl, before the Linkin Park name change.

or anything with "My December" on it on vinyl. mmmm.

and I'd buy the shit out of a repress of "Three Dollar Bill, Yall$".

Get the One Step Closer 10" single. My December is on the b-side. Both cut at 45 rpm. Insanely good sound for those two tracks.

• 1 month later...

A... You're talking about what is arguably one of the weakest tracks on that album.

B. Pretty sure none of the members were even 20 yet when the songs were written.

Get the One Step Closer 10" single. My December is on the b-side. Both cut at 45 rpm. Insanely good sound for those two tracks.

thats awesome, how much? My december is a very underrated track

and reanimation

I swear about a year ago reanimation was on amazon and discogs for like 20 bucks, then out of nowhere its literally 280... I don't know why Hybrid Theory all of a sudden shot up so much. It was going for a steady 60-80 dollars and then now its in the 250 range...crazy.