I have to ask

why are there no other girls on this board? do they just not sign up... or do they get scared off by all the men here? what's the deal.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been asked for nudes twice... and I've made some pretty good deals/sales on here. everyone has been super nice for the most part.

did you send nudes?

no.

Where in Michigan are you? I grew up in Midland but I lived in GR for a few years and spent some time in Ann Arbor too.

Downtown Saginaw right now. lived in gr for a while too.

I don't think most of us care about a member's sex. It seems like most female members just lurk (and probably make fun of us). They also tend to not use avatars or sigs for reasons unknown.

The only info I pay attention to is Location. If someone is from Florida I instantly write them off as crazy (I'm looking at you STbreak haha).

did you send nudes?

no.

Where in Michigan are you? I grew up in Midland but I lived in GR for a few years and spent some time in Ann Arbor too.

Oh nice! Sagnasty is a great dirty city. Did you ever listen to a band called Your Best Friend? They were out of Bay City. One of the few local bands that really made some great music.

I don't think most of us care about a member's sex. It seems like most female members just lurk (and probably make fun of us).

The only info I pay attention to is Location. If someone is from Florida I instantly write them off as crazy (I'm looking at you STbreak haha).

Hahahaha! Touché! I definitely look at location too. If I see someone is around me I'll try and hit em up and see if we happen to know each other through mutual friends.

no.

Oh nice! Sagnasty is a great dirty city. Did you ever listen to a band called Your Best Friend? They were out of Bay City. One of the few local bands that really made some great music.

haha YES I actually lived next a guy named andy wang (real name) who was friends with the bassist. took me to a few shows... they're not together any more right?

I don't think most of us care about a member's sex.

I haven't until now really, I'm just wondering if people are wary of trading with me because I'm girl. I guess it really doesn't matter though as long as I make good deals and build up cred over time.

also, hi other girls.