Welcome to the New Vinyl Collective Forum!

This is dumb and makes me seem super uneducated, but how can I post a photo from my computer directly into a post on here? Inserting an image only brings up a URL option. And I can't find anywhere to upload things to My Media. I can't seem to figure this out...

Just make an account with a free image hosting site and upload photos from your computer there.

What's the check on the mobile version?

If this hasn't been answered I believe it is to "Like" the post that you check. If it has been answered then please ignore.

I'm having trouble un-friending someone. I may be inept but can't seem to figure it out. I can edit my preferences but can't delete. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: The person I wanted deleted says that I am not his friend but his picture keeps showing up under my friends still.

If this hasn't been answered I believe it is to "Like" the post that you check. If it has been answered then please ignore.

I'm having trouble un-friending someone. I may be inept but can't seem to figure it out. I can edit my preferences but can't delete. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: The person I wanted deleted says that I am not his friend but his picture keeps showing up under my friends still.

If you got to that person's profile there should be a button that says "remove as friend". If you did that and they are not removed I can look into this as it might be a possible bug. Let me know if you did that or not.

Thanks. I figured it out. I think it was the first day that the thumbs up/down had been changed and I wasn't used to seeing it on the mobile version.

If you got to that person's profile there should be a button that says "remove as friend". If you did that and they are not removed I can look into this as it might be a possible bug. Let me know if you did that or not.

The profile page says that I "Don't have permission for that" and that the member is no longer an active user. It does not give me any other options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...