Breaking Bad Season 5

8.9 billion/sec, 51/51 upgrades, and 13/14 achievements. guess all that is left to do is wait around for that Quadrillion to roll in. 

oh yeah, and i also have 150 lawyers  :D  :D

edit: I've hand sold/made 1 quadrillion each. what's the achievement I'm supposed to get? Or do you have to buy two Heisenbelts/Meth Horizons to get the last achievement?

8.9 billion/sec, 51/51 upgrades, and 13/14 achievements. guess all that is left to do is wait around for that Quadrillion to roll in. 

oh yeah, and i also have 150 lawyers  :D  :D

edit: I've hand sold/made 1 quadrillion each. what's the achievement I'm supposed to get? Or do you have to buy two Heisenbelts/Meth Horizons to get the last achievement?

i have two of each and still haven't gotten the last achievement

under stats i'm up to total 700 trillion earned

i just looked in the code and it looks like you do have to earn $1 quadrillion

},   'total_cash_5': {     'label':'In the empire business',    'description':'You\'ve earned $1 quadrillion dollars!',    'property':'stats.total_cash',    'required':1000000000000000,    'unlocked':false,    'value':5,    'group':24,    'min_time':1, 

ah that's easier!

14/14, 14/14, 50/50, 16/17

Making 5.7 Billion a second, 231 trillion total earned.  Saving up for Heisenbelt #2.  Change of a DEA raid is -164.5%.  :D

Speaking of breaking bad, went on a netflix binge since I'm still catching up.  Banged out 5, stopped on season 5 episode 3 "Hazard Pay".  Seriously too good for words.  Netflix only has 8 episodes on season 5 so that bums me out knowing I'll be waiting.

I still haven't broke $1G$...I am over 900M$ though.

How do you all handle your inventory? Tons of surplus with contant supply or minimal with low production?

I try to keep my inventory as low as possible, have as much being made as being sold.  Not sure if that's the best way to go about it though.

I let the inventory get up there before I decided to have a roughly 1:1 setup. I still need to ditch some, but it's managable. No idea if either approach makes a difference, but I figured there's no $ in idle product haha.

Hashtag move units.

i just looked in the code and it looks like you do have to earn $1 quadrillion

},   'total_cash_5': {     'label':'In the empire business',    'description':'You\'ve earned $1 quadrillion dollars!',    'property':'stats.total_cash',    'required':1000000000000000,    'unlocked':false,    'value':5,    'group':24,    'min_time':1, 

glad to see i wasn't the only one who did that. dude needs to minify his js, haha.

it took a lot of strength not to do this:

var dirtyCheaterCook = setInterval(do_make_click,10);

var dirtyCheaterSell = setInterval(do_sell_click,10);