Breaking Bad Season 5

I'm saving for the 1.6 trillion one now too. Actually saving up 3.2 billion so I can buy the manufacturing and distributing one at the same time and watch it ROLL IN

Bought the 1.6 trillion manufacturing one earlier since I was already selling more then I was making.  Now just need 700 billion to get the matching distribution one. Bringing in 183 mil a second right now.  Just been letting it run while doing other shit.  Something about this mindless game is just addicting!!  It's like I want to see whats next!!

But on a more related note still catching up with this show on Netflix and I'm about half way though season 4.  Seriously the best thing I've ever seen.

Glad to see you're digging it!  I'm planning rewatching it sometime soon, I'm curious to see what I'll pick up on now that I know the grand scheme of it.

Glad to see you're digging it! I'm planning rewatching it sometime soon, I'm curious to see what I'll pick up on now that I know the grand scheme of it.

Its crazy what you'll notice and things you completely forgot about. I have watched the show since the beginning but my wife never watched it. The day after the series finale aired, my wife and I started from the beginning because she wanted to finally see what all the talk was about. We are about halfway through season 4 now. Like I said though, you'll pick up on a lot of things!

I'm expecting to have enough cash built up by the time I get home to finish this thing off.

As ridiculous as it is, it was all entirely worth it just to achieve I AM THE ONE WHO CLICKS