Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

Thanks for all the entries/promotion so far today, let's keep it going!

I'm working on packing up the outstanding orders right now, and just did some inventory. We're down to our last 2 copies of this on the Beer color! We have plenty of the black copies left, and I'll do some kind of special deal when we run out of the beer color. Thanks again everyone, we really appreciate it!

ok this is gunna be embarrassing :( then what do you do. I have the images saved to my desktop

you have to upload them. I like to use imageshack or google+ (picasa). It is probably easiest to quickly make a free imageshack account. There are many photo uploading sites to choose from though.

Beer variants are sold out! 

EDIT: Congrats Veggie Records and Brendan!

Thank you! We're really grateful for all the support so far! So grateful we've decided to drop the price on the remaining records to $10 a pop! If you live in the U.S. shipping is only $3 too. We'd love to move the rest of these so we can press another release in the future.

Check it out: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/

Just a reminder that the test press contest is running until this Friday and it's super easy to enter - Here's the rules:

If you’d like to enter into the drawing for a test press of No Ocean in Ireland, all you need to do is follow Brendan on facebook or twitter and do two acts of promotion on a social media platform for Brendan Rivera. This could be a tweet, and a facebook post, an instagram photo, a tumblr post, you get the idea. Feel free to be as creative with this as you’d like, anything will help us spread the word.

Once you’ve made the two posts, you can post a link, photo, or any kind of confirmation in this thread. I think I’ll end the contest Friday. (FEB. 8th) At that point I will compile the list of any one who entered and have Brendan pick names out of a hat. The prizes are as follows:

1st prize: Signed No Ocean in Ireland Test Press 1/5

2nd Prize: Signed  No Ocean in Ireland Black Vinyl LP

3rd Prize: NOII CD, Body of Land CD, Brendan Rivera signed poster

I am 100% internet handicapped at the moment and can't figure out how to post pix.  So here are two links to my tweets and FB posts.  Good luck everyone! AWESOME album, a win for all!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92982885@N06/8450920679/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92982885@N06/8450920641/in/photostream/

Thanks for all the entries so far guys! Remember tomorrow is the last day to enter the contest. I'll try to have Brendan pick the winners and make the video this weekend, so we can post it here early next week. Good luck!

Oh damn ur not running on Australia time i thought today was the day lol can't wait for this draw!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)