PO (Finally Up) This Town Needs Guns - Animals on Clear

Preorders are live, No pressing info yet other than UK track listing on Clear.

hellomerch.com/sh/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3208&category_id=43&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Who else is stoked to finally get a copy of this? I just grabbed a Hippy Jam Fest 7" from ebay the other day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update! TTNG has posted their official pre-order on their merch page, "now available and shipping right away." You can also order "Adventure, Stamina, and Anger", the 7" they released a while back, for $5, as well as the CD. The Amazon pre-order is still up as well, but I might cancel my Amazon order and get the album + 7" from TTNG.

Update! TTNG has posted their official pre-order on their merch page, "now available and shipping right away." You can also order "Adventure, Stamina, and Anger", the 7" they released a while back, for $5, as well as the CD. The Amazon pre-order is still up as well, but I might cancel my Amazon order and get the album + 7" from TTNG.

Just updated my original post with direct link to it, about damn time this went live. I just did the opposite, I already have that 7" so I ordered from Amazon instead since I have Prime for free 2 day shipping.

Guest deathbydrums

Bummed that 26 is Dancier than 4 and If I Sit Still won't be on this, I wish they would press them on a 7" or something.

WHAT?!?! 26 is Dancier Than 4 isn't on this? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bummed that 26 is Dancier than 4 and If I Sit Still won't be on this, I wish they would press them on a 7" or something.

Yea this puts me on the fence for this release. Those two songs are some of my favorites on the whole album. Kinda lame guys (though I am sure it was cut to avoid a 2LP release).

26 Is Dancier and If I Sit Still aren't on Animals.

The songs on Animals are all named after animals.

Those two songs are on on their self-titled, which I think is actually a compilation of songs from EPs and splits released prior to Animals.

I would loooooooove to see the self-titled released on vinyl. In my opinion it far exceeds Animals.