Ryan Adams- Live After Deaf

And there are people complaining about getting overdraft fee's... how is that anyone's fault but their own?? Why would you order something that costs $168 if you don't have $168??

Billya you should take up a collection to get a copy. You only need like $700 on eBay...

hahahaha! I hadn't seen that person complaining about overdraft fees. That is priceless.

And there are people complaining about getting overdraft fee's... how is that anyone's fault but their own?? Why would you order something that costs $168 if you don't have $168??

Billya you should take up a collection to get a copy. You only need like $700 on eBay...

Someone was saying they stole 330 dollars from him, plus overdraft fees and he will never support Ryan Adams again. Even though he was the dumbass that bought two, so he had both orders cancelled and didnt have the money to cover both and got hit with an overdraft fee. Some people just have no common sense. It is ALWAYS someone elses fault.

I'm not defending any absurd comments made on Facebook (I'm not on Facebook so I haven't read what's been said there), but I can understand being disappointed about missing out on this. I'm a big fan of Ryan so I'm really happy that I got a copy, but I'd certainly be bummed if I didn't get one. I don't have the first 3 Pax-Am 7" releases but I wasn't listening to Ryan at the time they were released, so it's understandable that I might not ever get a copy of those. It would be a little harder to accept that I wasn't able to get a copy of a brand new release because I was 20 minutes late to a website, or I couldn't get the website to respond, or there simply weren't enough copies pressed based on the interest level. And while it's cool that they are doing a digital release, this board is called vinyl collective so I hope we can all admit that for at least some things, it's really nice to have them on vinyl instead of just digitally.

Anyways, I'm not saying people should be throwing themselves off of cliffs or threatening to burn down buildings, but I can understand being disappointed that they weren't able to get a copy of what looks like a really cool release.

It's fine to be disappointed.

It's plain stupid to say you will never support Ryan Adams again because you didn't have sufficient funds to buy 2 copies of something that was limited to one per person so you got hit with NSF fees (I know you didn't say that) but I think that's what people here are talking about.

It is totally cool to be bummed on not getting this, but to say it is the artists fault, you will never support them, etc because you showed up late, you didnt read everything, or didnt get your phone to work right is lame. Sadly, thats what people are doing. Obviously he should have just pressed 30000 of these and sat on stock that never moved.

Let's get back to what's important.. guesses on our favorite LP. Based on tracklisting, my money is on one of these three:

LP7: Lisbon Aula Magna, Portugal (16th June 2011)

1. Don't Fail Me Now

2. If I Am A Stranger

3. Invisible Riverside

4. 200 More Miles

5. This House Is Not For Sale

6. English Girls Approximately

7. Strawberry Wine

8. I Love You But I Don't Know What To Say

LP10: London Barbican - Night 2 (20th June 2011)

1. To Be Young

2. Damn, Sam

3. Everybody Knows

4. My Winding Wheel

5. Invisible Riverside

6. Ashes & Fire

7. Desire

8. English Girls Approx.

9. Amy

10. Stop

LP14: Oxford New Theatre, UK (26th June 2011)

01 Why Do They Leave?

02 Carolina Rain

03 Sweet Lil' Gal

04 Everybody Knows

05 September

06 My Winding Wheel

07 I See Monsters

08 Come Pick Me Up

it never occurred to me that the shows wouldn't be complete. maybe the bonus downloads will complete the shows.

I hope that's the case, with banter included... I'm not sure if the math works out entirely though. There are what, 75 digital only tracks? So that's like an extra 5 per LP.. Still seems sparse.

Man I am bored.

I hope that's the case, with banter included... I'm not sure if the math works out entirely though. There are what, 75 digital only tracks? So that's like an extra 5 per LP.. Still seems sparse.

Man I am bored.

i'm too tired to do the math but here is setlist.fm tour setlists.

http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=artist:%28Ryan+Adams%29+tour:%282011+Europe+Solo+Acoustic+Tour%29

i'm too tired to do the math but here is setlist.fm tour setlists.

http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=artist:%28Ryan+Adams%29+tour:%282011+Europe+Solo+Acoustic+Tour%29

Yeah it can't be the full sets. I just looked at Oxford and he played 19 songs, only 8 of which are on the LP. Must just be bits and pieces. Hopefully there aren't many repeats.

crap i just got an email from kung fu, i'm on a waiting list.

You may have noticed that you did not receive a confirmation email for the Ryan Adams Live After Deaf Box Set. Your order details have been received and have been imported from our website, but are not confirmed at this time. If you are receiving this email, it is because you are on the pending list. To account for any duplicate, fraudulent, and failed orders that were submitted during the sale, which WILL be canceled, we have accepted extra order details from customers, in the order in which they were submitted online. This ‘pending’ list will be used to fill orders for any box sets that may become available due to a cancelation, instead of trying to launch a new sale on a different date for any potential ‘overstock.’

We appreciate your patience as we sift through all order details that were received, and we’ll be back in touch to confirm your order or to notify you of the cancelation. In the event of cancelation, any order paid for via PayPal will be refunded in full. If you paid with a credit/debit card, the transaction will not be finalized as a sale and any pending charge showing from us will disappear in 3-5 business days of the cancelation notification.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

KungFuNation.com

my girlfriend was able to grab one for us, i was out driving for work at the time. she checked out with her credit card but hasn't received a kung fu confirmation email. people who checked out with their CC (and/or received a confirmation), was your card charged immediately? the order shows up as "open" on the kung fu site, which i'm assuming means it's fine. i haven't been able to ask her to look at her CC statement, yet.

and this whole pending list is BS. i'm not totally sure why ryan adams preorders are always nightmares.

Those that got the pending list what was your order number?

On the pending list- order #1072847

I think I was finally able to complete the check out process about 15 minutes after it was available, so I'm fairly certain my order's one of the "not a chance in hell" ones. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on his FB page and talk about how unfair the world is, and how he obviously caused the website problems that prevented me from getting my order in.