ATTN: Labels pressing vinyl with pre-orders

I'm now two months into waiting for the White Stripes bundle from PopMarket/Sony. They charged me the day I put my pre-order in and I've received nothing but Tier 1 CS replies of "We're looking into it." Just threatened a BBB complaint to try to get some real information on whats going on with my order.

popsmarket is primarily a tool to get rid of excess inventory and because of that, its very hit or miss in terms of when the order arrives. I have gotten some within a week and some took up to 3 or 4 months but rest assure that they always do show up and usually packaged well

I'm now two months into waiting for the White Stripes bundle from PopMarket/Sony. They charged me the day I put my pre-order in and I've received nothing but Tier 1 CS replies of "We're looking into it." Just threatened a BBB complaint to try to get some real information on whats going on with my order.

Weird, I got my White Stripes bundle over a month ago..

I did a pre-order once and go fucking figure a heat wave hit Texas and the plant I was pressing thru had to close down untill it cooled down enough for them to be able to operate again which took about 2 months it was horrible but luckily everyone was very understanding. Moral of the story pre-orders are dumb and should be avoided at all cost just wait till everyting is in had and put them up for sale. You can still hype/promote a record with out having a pre-oder.

popsmarket is primarily a tool to get rid of excess inventory and because of that, its very hit or miss in terms of when the order arrives. I have gotten some within a week and some took up to 3 or 4 months but rest assure that they always do show up and usually packaged well

They actually sent me a tracking number around the time that everyone else's shipped but UPS never got the package. Three weeks later their CS department went looking, determined the order got lost, changed the order to "backordered" and then started treating it like it was an order placed after it went out of stock. Of course I placed the order minutes after it hit Pop Market and they still have my $55.