Gates - You Are All You Have Left To Fear 12"

I saw that test press and thought to myself "I thought Pure Noise only uses Pirates Press?" Then Gates posted this on their facebook today...

We're excited to announce that we will be re-releasing "You Are All You Have Left To Fear" on October 22. Pure Noise Records will be releasing the album via CD and digital, and DEVILDANCE RECORDS will be releasing the album on LP

The album was remixed and remastered by Mike Watts of Vu Du Studios and has 1 additional song

We've been working on this record for the better part of 2 years, and we're thrilled to finally release it in a proper manner.

• 2 weeks later...

We're excited to announce that we will be re-releasing "You Are All You Have Left To Fear" on October 22. Pure Noise Records will be releasing the album via CD and digital, and DEVILDANCE RECORDS will be releasing the album on LP

The album was remixed and remastered by Mike Watts of Vu Du Studios and has 1 additional song

We've been working on this record for the better part of 2 years, and we're thrilled to finally release it in a proper manner.

so pure noise is advertising that THEY will be releasing this, maybe that's just the CD?

it would be nice if devildance still gets the chance to do the LP, but honestly i don't care, as long as it happens.

• 1 month later...

530449_10152255352584112_1723366241_n.jp

From Devildance's facebook:

Gates records are here! Here is a little low res peek. We are going to be starting orders towards for these the end of next week. An official time/date and more details will be announced on Tuesday on facebook and through our twitter. If you know people who are trying to get on this release tell them to friend or follow us so they don't miss out on the deets!