Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Yeah, Michaels told me the 19x25 had to be custom. She told me she couldn't give me an exact quote because I didn't have the print with me, but said around $50.

doubt it really is that cheap man. last time i got a quote it was ~$150. Michaels is a total rip-off if you're not buying a standard size frame.

I never want to cut the posters down for some reason. Probably because many of them are signed or numbered down near the bottom. I just pick up the 22x28. Gives it a nice 1.5 inch border all around the poster. I have about 12 el jefe posters (all 19x25) so I bought the frames at aaron's bros during their summer sale. Money well spent!

Here's another question I just thought of -- So you pay $25 per year for this. Does that mean if you sign up now until the time the record comes out, you get the record? Or is based on a calendar year and anyone who signs up this year will get something different?

This is a good question.

why the fuck are there so many oddly sized prints lately?

I'm pretty sure all of the prints El Jefe has done for The Gaslight Anthem have been 19x25. At least all of the ones I have are. I think the last screened one they had done prior to the El Jefe ones was their Spring '09 tour, which were 18x24.

Id Love to buy some more El Jefe Prints I have 4, But Im always looking for more some of the older ones, Just whatever really. But I thought they were all the same pretty much as well.

This is the first one I've bought since 2010, I think. Didn't like a lot of the newer designs, but I really liked the colors in this one. These were my previous 3 that I had gotten professionally framed (sorry for shitty old picture).

LeTvO.png

Neighbors of mine own a few local framing shops, so they usually charge us the family discount (which I believe is just their cost of materials), which for these 3 worked out to roughly $50.

I'm moving in to a new/bigger place later in the year, so I'm hoping to get a few more framed once this one arrives.

Also, if you're looking to post pictures and already have them on your computer, go to www.imgur.com, click the "computer" button in the top right corner, and then select the pics. Post the link under "BBCode".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brian-Fallon-Print-Poster-Gaslight-Anthem-Horrible-Crowes-Dave-Hause-Loved-Ones-/221174608310?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item337f08b1b6

it would be nice to have that one, but i feel like it's gonna be pricey. I actually have one framed on the wall, but a speaker fell over and dented it all up before i had a chance to frame it. That show was amazing though;

actually, i was the guy who uploaded the entire thing onto youtube song-by-song haha.