Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

I know I am putting a negative spin on this but there have been 40 or so of those still available for a while. I wonder if they thought "maybe we overpriced this one a bit, and we will sign them to get the remainders out of there". Even signed I'm really not that interested. $40 for a print plus $20 for a frame is just over what I want to pay. I buy $10 prints, put some of that blue sticky clay on the back of them, and then just put them right on the wall.

honestly, i think El Jefe has underpriced himself for forever, which is why $40 seemed steep to most. That's not to say i don't love paying ~20 for his work, but look at the market. For the caliber of work he's churning out (and his quasi-popular name), you would think a print would run you ~30. Dan McCarthy stuff usually runs about 40, Baizley's is usually 50 or more. There are a million examples, but I'll stop with two. 

I'm sure the late to the game signing thing is kinda annoying for the people who bought this though. Me personally, I wouldn't want the print signed, unless it was on the border/back. It just gets in the way of the print.

I got this guy signed by everybody in 2009, but now i kinda wish I hadn't. Kind of a cool reminder though I guess; it was right before they exploded, and you had a chance to hang out with them.

l_e380db6df1c14896826e49c5c2c86807+poste

I don't think this poster was overpriced, I just don't like it. The woman looks like a milf stripper, which isn't always a bad thing. I would have bought it if the girl looked more 50's/60's vintage, which seems to fit more nicely into what I picture to be the Gaslight theme. If it was a better poster I would have definitely picked it up for $40.

honestly, i think El Jefe has underpriced himself for forever, which is why $40 seemed steep to most. That's not to say i don't love paying ~20 for his work, but look at the market. For the caliber of work he's churning out (and his quasi-popular name), you would think a print would run you ~30. Dan McCarthy stuff usually runs about 40, Baizley's is usually 50 or more. There are a million examples, but I'll stop with two. 

I'm sure the late to the game signing thing is kinda annoying for the people who bought this though. Me personally, I wouldn't want the print signed, unless it was on the border/back. It just gets in the way of the print.

I got this guy signed by everybody in 2009, but now i kinda wish I hadn't. Kind of a cool reminder though I guess; it was right before they exploded, and you had a chance to hang out with them.

l_e380db6df1c14896826e49c5c2c86807+poste

Have that one too. Think that was show #3 for me.