PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

• 2 weeks later...

well the cost is cheaper overall at SRC just because they're willing to do media mail. so it comes out to $29.98 at SRC and $36 at Circa Survive. I'm holding off for now I love Circa Survive but I'm hoping maybe I'll see them live and they'll have it.

Well, that isn't too bad. I was just figuring if I bought through CS's website, they get all the profit right? Nothing against SRC but id prefer supporting the artist directly than indirectly, you know?

Id love to see them at some point but where I'm at I usually need to travel good distances to get to any good show. When I went to LA Rising last year it was like a 14 hour drive there and another 14 back.

Blue Sky Noise was amazing, in my opinion. No Juturna, but I mean, you can't have another Juturna. The singles were way better than "okay" in my opinion. I'm waiting until I get my 320 download on Tuesday. Well, hopefully I get it that day. I'm hoping my package comes in very soon.

Got an email from them saying the vinyl was delayed a week and everyone will be able to download the album tomorrow off their website.

"Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for pre-ordering "Violent Waves" from our website! The support we've seen from you in the last few months has been so uplifting and encouraging! We're locked away rehearsing for the upcoming tour and all we can think about is seeing your beautiful faces in a couple of weeks!

So, we've got some good news and some bad news.

Let's start with the good...

We can't wait any longer. Tomorrow at 9am you're getting a link to download "Violent Waves" - it's all yours! Play it loud and wake up your neighbors!

Now the not-so-good....

We found some problems on the vinyl test press from the manufacturing plant, and we didn't feel right about sending you a poor quality LP. So instead we pushed the brakes at the plant, had them start over, and we got it sounding perfect. We tried to get this fixed earlier, but now it's looking like the physical records (both CD and vinyl) will shipping in the next week or so. They'll be in your hands shortly, but a few days later than we had hoped.

So that's what's up. We're sorry for the delay, but hope the digital files can tide you over for a few days.

Infinite Love,

Circa "