PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

All of the people complaining about TopSpin likely have no clue how TopSpin functions. The band and their label/management run TopSpin. They upload the media and create the download links and buy buttons themselves. TopSpin DOES offer web store fulfillment, but many bands opt to fulfill themselves or through their existing web stores.

Just sayin'

I already heard a few of these songs last fall at a "creature club" meet & greet. I doubt they changed much and the 30 second clips are also convincing me that they haven't. like most people in this thread, I've been listening to this band for a while so I know how it works..listening to the whole album and all. but they haven't really released anything ive been excited about since on letting go. I have a strong feeling that this album will bore me. sorry

All of the people complaining about TopSpin likely have no clue how TopSpin functions. The band and their label/management run TopSpin. They upload the media and create the download links and buy buttons themselves. TopSpin DOES offer web store fulfillment, but many bands opt to fulfill themselves or through their existing web stores.

Just sayin'

This may be, but my experience has been through talking to them. , actually not bands at all. And the downloads work for all other distributors except for everything topspin. They must have a required song format that does not work. It's not a coincidence. Doesn't matter, their customer service sucks and I haven't received one preorder on time. It took a month for !*#ks sake to get Neck of the Woods and didn't get shipped until I told them to cancel so I wouldn't have to pay the crappy shipping price and walk down the street and grab it at the store.

Another example of why what you said doesn't quite make sense is Torche - harmonicraft had no visible topspin affiliation, but when the download didn't work they told me they would get in touch with topspin to find a solution b/c it was done through them.

So, just saying'... Bad experience every time. Whew!!

Topspin is a joke, terrible customer service. Circa are producing everything themselves, and if some fans want to buy those packages, more power to them. Bitch and complain all you want, but at the end of the day it's the music that matters. And until this album is released or leaked, you guys need to shush.