Someone press The Fountain Soundtrack

If these are the parameters I need to accept then this is a terrible film. Visually intersting and a great experiment but a failure as a whole. I hate films that open in a manner that challenges you to bare with it in hopes it will get better. I dissent but as always, not everyone will ever agree on everything.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would love to see Death Waltz do this release. Earlier this year they said on Facebook.. "We're very old friends with Clint. Watch this space".

Clint appears in the linear notes for Assault on Precinct 13. Spencer mentioned he's been working with a director all year to release 2 major titles in January (The Fountain and Requiem?)

• 11 months later...

The Fountain is one of my top three favorite films of all time, so I couldn't resist making a mockup. (The Empire Strikes Back and The Godfather - in case you were wondering)  However, I am a complete design and photoshop hack, so I apologize for the following.  Also, I stole part of scentofdeath's mockup.

10645287_10204918220821787_4288098637139

1795672_10204918220781786_63154737264288

I imagined a slipcased, double album set with a gatefold inner sleeve.  I hope my images make that clear.