PO (coming soon) Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dust of Retreat

Gold club pledgers (initial posting: http://boards.vinylc...+margot +pledge)... received the following earlier today:

"Hello Pledge Gold Club members,

The time has finally come for the pre-order for the Dust of Retreat vinyl! As promised, you Gold Club members get first crack at them. You can follow the provided link to order either the Dust of Retreat Vinyl, or the Dust of Retreat Vinyl Combo. The combo includes the vinyl, a signed artwork print and a t-shirt, featuring artwork from the Dust of Retreat.

Please note that this is a pre-order, so it will still be a while before you actually receive your Dust vinyl -- vinyl manufacturing is a notoriously time- consuming process, and the plants aren't really punctual to boot. KEEP ME UPDATED ON YOUR CURRENT ADDRESSES TO AVOID LOST SHIPMENTS.

Come Tuesday, this link will be live to the general public, so get yours while you can. Earlier orders will have earlier numbers (each vinyl will be hand- numbered), and some will be colored vinyl."

I won't post the link on the board, but, for those VC folk who absolutely MUST order now, send me a PM... I'm busy for the remainder of the day, and will attempt to respond to your message promptly. Vinyl is $25 plus $3.50 S/H (U.S.) and the combo is $55...