Dead Man's Bones On Amazon!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tms2787

Goddamn it, I saw a few on eBay and swooped one for like $35 shipped and I got it without a download card and wondered what was going on... silent re-press?

whats the cd universe shipping like? send it out right away?

I put in my order around 11PM and this morning I checked and it had already been processed and charged to my card. It said I'd have it in around a week's time or less.

To those who ordered and already got their LP, was it packaged nicely?

Not that I can really do anything about it now if it wasn't...

Guest tms2787

Must be.... Very strange.... Well, I'm not complaining. The price is certainly right.

I was under the impression I was getting the first press. And that's not because the listing said it was the first pressing, I saw few copies pop up so I just searched around and still didn't see any for sale on Amazon/Anti-/Tower/etc, so I figured either these people had them left over, they found them randomly at stores or there was a re-pressing happening. My only problem is I pulled the trigger and could have saved about $15 from Interpunk. Either way, I am glad to finally have it and the gatefold looks really cool.

Guest tms2787

The "original" press came with a Digital Download Card, the one I got from eBay (and the ones on Amazon, Tower, Interpunk, etc) I am assuming are exactly the same.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...