PO: Murder by Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon.

$100k???

100k / 5 = 20k per member. not very much in comparison to a salary. nevermind the expenses related to the different things they are offering, taxes, kickstarter fee, etc.

you wanna talk about some real money? look at this one:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console?ref=live

100k / 5 = 20k per member. not very much in comparison to a salary. nevermind the expenses related to the different things they are offering, taxes, kickstarter fee, etc.

http://www.kickstart...onsole?ref=live

Someone really needs to just sticky a breakdown of kickstarter thread because essentially this is what it breaks down to.

http://www.kickstart...onsole?ref=live

No I wasn't saying $100k is an unreasonable thought on the bands part to want $20k per member or that they actually need that amount. I just question having the goal so high. Like if they don't even come close to that they get nothing, hopefully their fanbase is bigger than I think it is.

Also I was looking at that gaming system this morning and it look pretty sweet actually.

I went for the $30 LE Set. They had some cool stuff. Wish some of it wasn't so expensive. Hopefully they make the $100k or if they realize they're not going to, they'll lower it (if that's possible). Really love everything these guys do (except the music on Good Morning Magpie, but I still respect it). After all the shipping and expenses they'll have, that $100k will go down fast.

Bought the shit outta the $300 Bitter Drink test press package. Upset to see the Who Will Survive test gone already. I never thought I would spend this on a music related purchase, but dammit I've missed out on some test presses of other records lately and being that MBD is a favorite of mine, I just can't miss the only opp to own one of theirs. Thank God for my credit card which allows me to buy lots of shit I can't actually afford.

I probably would have went for one of the test presses or something, but after spending $250 on my Circa Survive PO, I really can't put out that much again so soon. I've already got the box, just need to fill it with records. :P Well, I've got Who Will Survive, In Bocca Al Lupo, Skeletons in the Closet, and now the moon-looking variant of the new album. Gonnahave to reorder Red of Tooth and Claw and Like the Exorcist.