PO: Murder by Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon.

I thought it was a nice output from some experimentation. though short, the songs are moody, and overall I thought sounded really good.

what don't you like about finch?

Oh, don't get me wrong...I completely agree with your sentiment but as far as MBD goes, it just doesn't really register with me as being that high on someone's list I guess. I spin it the least and havent given it the proper time.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to their show last night. They were awesome, obviously. Very few people seemed into it which sucked. I did learn a very important lesson. Until last night I never thought Cello's were sexy, now all I want is for reincarnation to be real so in my next life I can come back as Sarah's cello.

Say Anything it was a different story. I swear an extra 200+ showed up just for them and went insane when they were playing. I'm not a fan of their music. I did for a second think that Justin Bieber must have came on stage with them because of all the girls just shrieking every time the lead singer came and posed on their side of the stage.

Went to their show last night. They were awesome, obviously. Very few people seemed into it which sucked. I did learn a very important lesson. Until last night I never thought Cello's were sexy, now all I want is for reincarnation to be real so in my next life I can come back as Sarah's cello.

Say Anything it was a different story. I swear an extra 200+ showed up just for them and went insane when they were playing. I'm not a fan of their music. I did for a second think that Justin Bieber must have came on stage with them because of all the girls just shrieking every time the lead singer came and posed on their side of the stage.

Sarah... just... Yeah. That girl can do anything she wants.

And yeahhh, Say Anything has a lot of annoying fans. I love them still though.

i goofed bad by not getting the pint glasses they had at the merch table the other night. i thought i'd regret not getting them and i was very right. so if anyone is going to a show soon and would be so kind as to pick some up i'd be extremely grateful.

I got me a set. Just too badass not to buy.

Anyone have any experience with the Whiskey Crew benefits yet? Just curious what you get.