Asian Man subscription and AMR 250

original idea, but ya know... I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, so here we go!!! This is strictly a vinyl subscription deal. You will receive the next TEN full lengths on 12" vinyl, or two 7"s (which equal one full length). So it could be six full lengths and eight 7"s or seven full lengths and six 7"s. Make sense?

We are coming up on Asian Man release #250 and for that we are going to do a limited edition 12" (limited to 250, hence catalog #250. haha) with a hand screened cover that is a compilation of a bunch of Asian Man bands covering songs by other Asian Man bands. I have to give credit to Jeff Rosenstock for this compilation idea. This record will only be available to subsciption members.

If there is an exclusive color, then you get that color. Your orders will be the first to ship out and will always be before the street date. For your first order, you will also receive an additional 5 free 12"/ 7" of past Asian Man releases. We will also throw in a free exclusive t-shirt that will say something like I LOVE VINYL or something silly like that. You will also receive some free stuff with each release like posters, stickers, patches, etc.. And look for crazy fun stuff from bands like ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD, JOYCE MANOR, SUNDOWNER, DAN ANDRIANO, BRUCE LEE BAND etc.. etc.. Basically lots and lots of amazing stuff. Oh yeah!!

---This is for USA customers only. If you live outside of the USA please contact us and we'll figure out an appropriate shipping price to accommodate you.---

http://asianmanrecords.bigcartel.com/product/asian-man-membership-limited-to-250-members

Seems like this is one of the better deals in Vinyl Subscriptions and I am tempted. I'll have to go through some of the newer Asain Man bands and see if I like them. Big fan of older stuff from the label but haven't seemed blown away by anything I've seen come out recently. (not meant as a critisism just saying)

Please reply to my inquiry about getting it shipped overseas!

Jase, I sent 2 e-mails to you but they were rejected both times. Anyway, shipping would be $72 USD and instead of shipping every record individually we'd have to ship them 2 or 3 at a time to keep the shipping rates reasonable. Try e-mailing Asian Man again and we can work out the particulars.

This is probably the best subscription I can ask for ( until the one I'm waiting for gets announced ;) ) but I will wait it out till I move into the new place, I don't need subs shipping to several locations.....its annoying :P

We had another customer e-mail who was planning on moving in about a month, so as long as you keep us updated we'll make sure to keep the right address on file.