MAN ADVICE

don’t worry. every time I came in here I laughed about something new. my older brother said all the same things you guys did anyway. I’m still going, at this point if he does have a fedora and a chin strap, it will still make for a good story.

Rad Super Semen

533-768-fw5467fixa.jpg

adding to the list of people who need to get Double J'd... everyone involved in this. the designer, the model, the photographer, the advertiser...

Tell him when you look into his eyes its like looking into a vast ocean of light and you see all that great and good about the world.

And then immediately after that is when you pull off the nip slip.

When you do let him know that you're pregnant, make sure to let him know who the father is: Jesus, let him know your miracle baby is the work of the almighty and that you want to share the love of the lord with him.  That will make him hop down on one knee and attempt to make an honest woman out of you. 

says who? 

That Batman is the baddest MoFo or that I can't wear a cape without getting laughed at? The first is just a commonly accepted fact and the second is an assumption.

I was just taking your point to the extreme to make mine -- just cause it works for someone else doesn't mean it works for us. Is Tom Waits cool because of the fedora or is he cool in spite of the fedora? Cause if it's the latter, then someone of my level of coolness probably has no business wearing one.

I wouldn't call that arguing.

Despite what dating sites would like you to believe, the number one place most people meet their spouse is still work / school (saw it on one of those yahoo front page stories). You just gotta do it right. You really like the girl (assuming you are a guy) or is it casual? I wouldn't recommend a pump and dump. Not worth causing workplace drama.

definitely not an argument by any means, I think it was two awesome dudes trying to make more funnies, if anything we were both setting each other up to make even funnier jokes off of one another.  that my friends, is the anti-argument. 

also, never heard the term pump and dump, but i will be using it at least twice daily now

oh i would be so lucky. we were all chatting on aim earlier, things got heated between them.. and i gracefully bowed out of the equation. i know they were trying to get you and katherine to join..

you guys see that erotic story time i just told? you got boners now?