MAN ADVICE

As for fedoras, Tom Waits wears a fedora, and if Tom Waits approves then I give zero fucks about anyone else

you know who also wears a fedora? this guy-----> justin-bieber-power106.jpg

just goes to show, if tom waits, beyonce, or frank sinatra can pull it off,  it doesn't mean every other person can. it just makes everyone else look like an asshole (see pic above)

im still waiting to hear about madies date tomorrow. how he took her out after dinner at the local applebees. drove her to a park and pulled out his guitar and performed his slap/acoustic rendition of "wonderwall". all the while she is sitting on the tailgate of his chevy tahoe drinking a four loko. ok, i may be going overboard with the four loko, but the rest seems plausible.

im still waiting to hear about madies date tomorrow. how he took her out after dinner at the local applebees. drove her to a park and pulled out his guitar and performed his slap/acoustic rendition of "wonderwall". all the while she is sitting on the tailgate of his chevy tahoe drinking a four loko. ok, i may be going overboard with the four loko, but the rest seems plausible.

Yep....waiting.....

honestly, it went really well. I’m into him. He’s going out of town for about 3 weeks but we made plans for when he gets back. my only complaint is when he walked me to my car and went in for the kiss... he bit my tongue, a lot. needs some work.

oh yeah, he definitely talked about how he used to wear a fedora all the time... and I thought of you guys. he gave me his glamor shots business card, and he wears a ton of rings, but oddly I am still really into it.

I need to delete all this stuff, I’d be mortified if he ever saw any of it.

I hope you  can get this guy to start posting on here.

I need some massive help with the lady peoples and he seems like the perfect guy to help me out.  Currently my checklist of things to get done before my next date includes buy at least 5 rings, start a poetry tumblr, wear a fedora on odd numbered days, change the spelling of my name to be unique, get glamour shot business cards.  If I follow these simple steps I'll be irresistable.

Just giving some crap, glad that things went well for you.  I'm putting money on Madies Mixtape v.2 will include at least one of this guys songs.

I hope you  can get this guy to start posting on here.

I need some massive help with the lady peoples and he seems like the perfect guy to help me out.  Currently my checklist of things to get done before my next date includes buy at least 5 rings, start a poetry tumblr, wear a fedora on odd numbered days, change the spelling of my name to be unique, get glamour shot business cards.  If I follow these simple steps I'll be irresistable.

Just giving some crap, glad that things went well for you.  I'm putting money on Madies Mixtape v.2 will include at least one of this guys songs.

it was 9. 9 rings.

9 rings? what the jesus fuck?  there is no excuse to have 9 rings, never, not a single excuse.  also, someone please enlighten me on this poetry tumblr

Tagged: memories, prose, risk, stories, trust, merman

What else do you really need to know?

Ok. I'm REALLY done now. For real this time. 

it was 9. 9 rings.

I have updated my checklist of lady killing guarantees.

I mean it will take me a while to work up to the 9 rings.  I'll have to start off with like 2 or 3.  If I go for the 9 right off the bat I just don't know if the structural integrity of my fingers could hold up.