MAN ADVICE

his parents need to be slapped for spelling his name like that.

or that's a professional move... and someone needs to Double J that guitar over his fucking head.

I don't think the dude's music is that bad. Probably needs to just put a little bit more time / work into writing some songs instead of trying to convince you that he's great with the website and publicity materials.

The first song that plays on his website if you hit the play button has a base line that sounds like someone ripping a fart. It's pretty bad.

By the way, if I edit a post does a note show up for you guys? Madie's said "edited by Madie" at the bottom.

Most of the time when I post something I reread it and then feel compelled to fix using the wrong form of "their" or something like that. I didn't think anyone could see that a post was edited, though.

I don't think the dude's music is that bad. Probably needs to just put a little bit more time / work into writing some songs instead of trying to convince you that he's great with the website and publicity materials.

The first song that plays on his website if you hit the play button has a base line that sounds like someone ripping a fart. It's pretty bad.

usually when bands or solo artists are lackluster, they sell themself in a highly suspicious and self-angrandizing manner. this is usually a sign of mediocrity.

Or maybe, just maybe, YOU TOTALLY CAN GET HER DOUBLE PREGNANT!

Only RAD can work the Double Pregnant magic.  I'm just not sure how Rad super semen would work.  I mean does your semen just kill of the other dudes and just kind of overwrite everything.  Or does the introduction of Rad super semen force an extra egg to pop out on jump all up on that semen.

I'll have this to pontificate upon tonight at work.

I do feel like we may have just completely spoiled this guy for Madie.  Madie, don't worry everyone is just fucking with you.  The use of Fedoras is limited.