MAN ADVICE

As cliche as this is going to sound I don't want to jump into a relationship just for the sake of it.

Also the thing is nobody comes close to the original though I know I'll never find it

I can't date anybody else, at least not while I think about somebody else 24/7 

because it's not right for the girl I 'd currently date

So I'm going to hold off, at least for now,

Perhaps next year.

does anyone else find the idea of someone jumping into a relationship that isn't old enough to drive semi-amusing?  anybody?  am i alone here?  tap tap, is this thing on?

Sorry Eric, I know you're probably a good kid, I just don't think you think prior to posting sometimes and I know you have the best of intentions, but c'mon man, just hold a girls hand, text her funny stories about shitty bands that my old ass doesn't know of, and get stoked about feeling some above the bra boob while you still can, jesus

Just say "Bitch, you without me is like Harold Melvin without the Bluenotes you'll never go platinum."

...actually, don't do that.

The first thing you need to do is get it into your skull that you are not special and a lot of us have gone through this before. You wouldn't get 1/10th as much shit if you would just listen. Watching movies and television does not prepare you for real world dating.

1) Who cares what people think. 

2) If this the girl you want, tell her (maybe you have already done this)

3) If the answer is no, the answer is no. You need to work on someone new. She may see you with someone else and it will make her want to be with you again. This might be a legit "man advice" problem -- whether to take her back. If she sees you with another girl and doesn't care, it's over. Move on.

Continually trying to "work on" a girl that isn't interested is the absolute worst move you can make and only hurts your chances.

I'm not other than my tumblr blog and y'all everybody think's I'm over her.

If she ever did come over though and we were in my bed listing to my Mayday Parade vinyl or what ever record she want's to listen to, I'm not going to lie I would just go for it and kiss her this time. Instead of jokingly asking.

i still can't get over public rejection. which is basically why i take to dating sites.

i find public rejection humorous. i get rejected without a word. once at the local ralph's, i got rejected by a women standing in line merely by saying "hello" (i'm from tx, where we are polite and actually greet people regularly). the words out of her mouth were clear.."i'm sorry, but you're not my type"..and rolled her eyes in a askance view. i just kinda laughed and said "uh ok". the dude behind me looked at me as if he didn't know what the fuck was going on. 

other times it's just been full on rejection when i asked girls out. a few times that i wasn't even attracted to. i just wanted to be friends and have a movie partner or go get a beer. i got rejected in public to go to the movies with a "yeah, nah.. not gonna happen".  

If you get a girl in your bed listening to records with you, you better try and kiss her.

Don't build it up in your head, though. 

Last time we were cuddling with the warmth of her laptop and the fire place

we drank tea a listened to music

we we're the only two in the house

this is my biggest regret ever there was 0 pressure I'm just a pussy.

I can't listen to Not My Blood by mansions without getting a giant knot in my tummy.

Shyness is nice, and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to
-The Smiths

The Texas thing is very true though.

Your first kiss (if it will be your first) is supposed to make you nervous. You just have to shut off your brain and tell your muscles to do it. No different than someone standing on a bridge about to bungee jump -- their brain is telling them "don't fucking do it" but they shut that part off and jump cause they know it's what they need to do.

The point is...once you get the first one out of the way, every one after that is 10 times easier. That's why you need to just do it. 

what the fuck happened in here?

They're helping a nieve boy.

Your first kiss (if it will be your first) is supposed to make you nervous. You just have to shut off your brain and tell your muscles to do it. No different than someone standing on a bridge about to bungee jump -- their brain is telling them "don't fucking do it" but they shut that part off and jump cause they know it's what they need to do.

The point is...once you get the first one out of the way, every one after that is 10 times easier. That's why you need to just do it. 

Okay I'll do it but it's a matter of getting her over, she like always has plans you have to make reservations 2 weeks in advance and those are liquid and I've only hung out with her twice outside of school in the 2 years I've known her. So how to I get her to Ma maison, or get back in sa maison? (maison is french for house)

LOL. No 16 year old should have a datebook filled up for the next 2 weeks. It's not like you are trying to meet with your congressman.

I don't know what to tell you about getting her over. If you already did that once, you should be able to do it again. Buy whatever record from her favorite band and invite her over to listen to it? Or just ask her to watch a movie with you. It doesn't have to be complicated.

If she says "maybe in two weeks" then say something like "If you want to hang out with me then make a little time for it. I'm not your plan D if plan A, B, and C fall through". Say it in your own words. But girls will respect someone who isn't a pushover. Don't be mean, but not a pushover.