MAN ADVICE

Dude if you ever take one piece of advice from anyone on here, trust me on this (as someone who didn't kiss a girl until I was 20) -- Do not be super picky with your first girlfriend. I was waaay too picky. After you've had one, your confidence level goes up. You know what you are doing. Girls pick up on this, consciously and subconsciously. It's like everything else in the world -- you get better with practice. And if you wait forever to try and find the perfect girl, you will be so out of practice by the time you find her you will probably fuck it up.

15 is the perfect age to start. You should find a girl you can reasonably attain and start talking to her at school. Ask her out by a month from now. Trust someone who was a super geek in high school and figured it out later. Just do it. No excuses. If you fail, try again and learn from your mistakes. Only way to get better.

This so hard.

I have a friend who has never been in a proper relationship..... the bad part is that she's going to be 27 next week.  The WORST part is that she is unbelievably picky.  She's tried internet dating but she's not into that because she doesn't like the fact that it's based on looks.  I wish there was a way that I could take what you said here, Lebowski, and translate that to her in a way that she wouldn't be offended.

This has been my everest. Since we became friends in 2001. I suck.

starts the movement for all usernames and avatars to reflect who we actually are..

I second this... I still have a really hard time keeping everyone straight.

i just get really drunk & weird stuff happens. some good, some bad.

cute name.

im not a huge drinker because im not 21 yet, less than a month though. And the last time I got really drunk I was kicked out of the club, so I havent been doing much of that lately. But I enjoy smoking and letting the weird shit happen.

Been doing this since day 1

same. only because I wasn't feeling creative enough to think of a cool username or interesting photo.