MAN ADVICE

That's awesome you met her through last.fm! I gave up on that site because it became way less social than it was 5 years ago, and I never paid attention to the suggestions so it became pretty useless for me.

I mainly use it for recommendations and to keep track of how much I've listened to things.  I also like it to poke fun at my friends for whatever they're listening to.  I like the site, but I wouldn't say it's strong on the 'social' aspect of things.  It was a cool place to meet a girl though, nice to know that she didn't have shit music taste.

I just watched Eternal Sunshine for the first time.....Im not sure how I feel right now. But for some reason Im sitting alone in the dark listening to TDAG. 

Haven't seen it in probably five or six years, but I remember it holding up really well.  I should probably watch it again.

i think a lot of people wish the eternal sunshine technology were real.

Indeed.

I mainly use it for recommendations and to keep track of how much I've listened to things.  I also like it to poke fun at my friends for whatever they're listening to.  I like the site, but I wouldn't say it's strong on the 'social' aspect of things.  It was a cool place to meet a girl though, nice to know that she didn't have shit music taste.

Haven't seen it in probably five or six years, but I remember it holding up really well.  I should probably watch it again.

I think Im going to watch it again. Just to fully understand it. haha

They may lack the ability to use a quote in proper context, at least they like good movies.

Post more. These guys are awesome.

Well, that went right over my head. Not knowing that was from something made that message nonsensical.

I feel like there's more ladies here, they're just hiding.

How would a VC dating site work? There's like hundreds of straight males who regularly post here and like six chicks. And three of them are gay.

Recruiting?

You guys would have to play for the other team, then this thread would cease to exist cuz yall wouldn't have lady problems anymore

Well, that went right over my head. Not knowing that was from something made that message nonsensical.

I feel like there's more ladies here, they're just hiding.

If there were an explicit dating leg of the site, girls would come. Like TheChive attracts tons of chicks for borderline misogyny and rampant nerdism. We are pretty standup in comparison.