MAN ADVICE

girlfriend has been really down lately. i think she has SAD or maybe just old fashioned depression. she just wants to lay in bed. won't take my suggestion of going to therapy or even just getting outside for some sunlight.

i hate this shit :/

vitamin d is the answer (or a viable treatment) to both of your bedridden tendencies.  

i need to find women to go out to eat with, or watch movies with. this shit is getting ridiculous. my life is one big sausage fest. 

don't get me wrong, i talk to women, but none of them are interested enough to go to movies with or drink with me. it's bad enough i get askance views for saying "hi".

Going out smiling and looking clean clut, with clean clothes, and smelling nice IMO should be standard if you're going up to girls to introduce yourself. Chicks that are single and looking generally don't just look at guys like that for no reason. It sounds like you may need to make yourself more interesting personality wise, and less creepy looks wise.

And that's not a knock on you, I'm just being candid. Do you believe that to be true of yourself as well?

Disregard women, think about when you first meet people, you can't always be "yourself" off the bat. I think we all know this. So you kinda gotta not say everything that pops off in your head, you kinda keep your guard up, and slowly as you get to know them, you let your guard down showing your different sides as you become more familiar with eachother. But going all in off the bat can be a little strange, a little offsetting.

And this is especially applicable for women. They like a little mystery. You can't always be upfront and yourself off the bat. Also, it's okay to push your honesty about stuff you normally wouldn't even care about. For example, I don't give a shit about Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry, but if me discussing them is going to open a 10 minute conversation with this chick I'm into about "dressing like a slut" I could care less what the hell we're talking about! I'll bring stuff up that is INTERESTING TO THEM because that's what they like talking about, and girls like talking about stuff they're interested in.

And as long as they're paying attention to me, the better chances I have that they will want to spend time with me in the future. The less awkward it is when I get around to asking to see them again. In the beginning stages of trying to get this girl to be into me, I could give a shit less about the subjects she wants to talk about. Because my main goal is to make her comfortable with being around me, and once that happens, all the other things like asking her out to dinner, making a move, or getting her back to my apartment will naturally fall into place.

Guys are the only ones who know what women want!

Who the fuck said anything about knowing what they want? Hell, they don't even know what they want! They say one thing, do another.

I'm talking about how to hit on them and pick them up. How to get them to go out with you, how to get them back to your place.

And nobody knows better how to do that than guys who pick up women. Period.

Who the fuck said anything about knowing what they want? Hell, they don't even know what they want! They say one thing, do another.

I'm talking about how to hit on them and pick them up. How to get them to go out with you, how to get them back to your place.

Or women who get picked up by guys/ hit on by assholes

Funny you say that, being an asshole is like a magnet to some chicks! "UGH! I HAAAATE YOU!!!" can sometimes mean you're in. Ever heard the term nice guys finish last? You gotta adapt!

Dude comes off as a creeper type who read "How To Pick Up Women Vol. 1-27".

lol

The title is Man Advice, and that's what I was originally giving to a guy who said he was sick of sausage fests and would like to have a female around occasionally. This is real world experience from a man who gets what he wants from chicks.

Look, if you want advice on how to pick up on chicks from women, go right ahead and listen to their bullshit and see how it works. Trust me, I tried that route when I was younger, and its a giant waste of time.

I occasionally come across chicks (mostly overweight unnattractive ones that I would never be interested in) who get pissed and all pussy hurt when they hear what I'm saying, and it's mostly because they know what I'm saying works and they don't like hearing it. According to some of the (almost immediate) responses that's pretty much whats happened here. But it doesn't make anything I said less relevent.

Ronnie my man, where the hell have you been?!

Dude has a smoking hot lady friend...I wouldn't post here either lol.

That's pretty goddamn accurate for the most part.  School has been kicking my dick in this last semester.  Instead of nerding out via the interwebz I've been mulling over Spanish homework and writing short stories.  I miss everything about you fuckers.  I will be a regular again, starting two hours ago goddammit.  

So it's been awhile since I've posted for advice in here.  So here's my conundrum, when my girl and I first started talking, I let her know that I have a crazy libido and I'm always down for the gettin' down, but here's where it gets tricky... now that we've been together for some time, I find myself becoming more dormant about the issue of getting it in, not because I'm lazy, but because I actually respect the shit out of this girl.  In the past, I've slutted it up, and I've definitely done some bad bad things with girls that I only wanted for the sole purpose of doing bad bad things with, but now that I'm all gaga over someone, how do I move past treating her like a princess constantly and getting all fucktastic with her in a bad bad way? 

Does anyone else get this?  

as a person who lived with a roommate who brought home 1 or 2 women a night, and still had a girlfriend on the side, everything you say is on par with what he did. then again he had that freddie prince jr thing going at the time. dude was dumb as a stump, but knew exactly what to say and talk about. even if it was stuff he wasn't interested in.  so i'm inclined to agree with most of what you said. i can't deny that. but through my interactions with him and the women he picked up, most were shallow, solipsistic, dullards (or your typical party girls). so i don't see him being more than a pretty face, and that's what it came down to. while that's not my style, i tend to be more honest, i can see how using some methods to a degree can help in at least getting someone's attention to a point. 

as for my demeanor, i am far from creepy, but i think a very friendly guy who has long hair, tattoos, and a beard, might come off as a bit odd. especially to the women i tend to try to flirt with (talk to). mainly because they seem a bit straight laced. Which is completely opposite of what i am, but tend to be attracted too. go figure. oh the humanity.