MAN ADVICE

Gentlemen. We have to demand a higher quality of woman. The thing is, we are so hooked on hawt chicks that are sexually appealing, that girls realize their personality flaws don't work against them. Let us band together and demand intelligent, well-spoken, honest women. If we let them know that men demand quality, they'll have to invest in their personalities. It's time for change!

Hyperbole. Or is it? :)

Gentlemen. We have to demand a higher quality of woman. The thing is, we are so hooked on hawt chicks that are sexually appealing, that girls realize their personality flaws don't work against them. Let us band together and demand intelligent, well-spoken, honest women. If we let them know that men demand quality, they'll have to invest in their personalities. It's time for change!

Well said

I could easily lie, but I'd feel like a tool. But heat of the moment may say other wise. No I wont, Ill be in for a wrestling Pay Per View (obviously will not let the ladies know that...). But I may go to that show now that I know they are playing. What day?

Feel free to namedrop me. Someone on this board did once with a girl a long time ago and they ended up getting in her pants.

i've been doing that for the last 5 years, and every single female i've met seems to be simpleton or self-aggrandizing idiot. the few i have met are intriguing have already been taken. 

It's a good theory guys, but not sure if it works in practice. It's like in nature: the peacock has to strut his stuff to impress the peahen. So basically women feel free to just sit back complacently while men compete for their attention. They are the gatekeepers.

That said, I completely agree. Ladies need to step up their game, so many one dimensional girls out there. Too many with little-to-nothing to offer. On the other hand, there are a few amazing women who are not only beautiful, but also intelligent, funny and interested in cool stuff.  Everyone's gotta step their game up, not just the ladies, but guys too. If you want to meet the 'perfect' girl, first you've got to be the perfect you. That goes both ways, if girls want to attract an ideal mate, they'd better bring something special to the table.

excessive boasting.

it wont be until month 4 that he realizes that he then has to turn that side into his palm for a successful bottle open.

HA. Amazing.

i wonder if he keeps them on while he furiously masturbates  to latin or bulgarian. or whatever world music was trendy that week.  

:P

Oh ew. Stop that.

I've seen this before.

The middle finger ring is specially designed to turn mundane thoughts into powerful feelings. When paired with the wave ring to the right it turns those powerful feelings into poems about Mermen. 

If he has a Dreamcatcher at home it'll automatically push those poems to Tumblr.

I had, what I thought was an intelligent, well-spoken, honest woman... That turned out well.  Truth of the matter is almost all women are shitty and will suck your soul straight from your still living body.

Also, I don't like women that are typically considered "hawt".  Do any other guys on here have a taste for... how do I put this... "thicker" women?