MAN ADVICE

I would say that I find myself attracted to women with a "healthy" figure.  Stick figure girls do nothing for, except make me want to offer to make them a sandwich.  At the other end there are the women that I seem to most often attract, the women with the figure of a potato.  Think stereotypical TV Sitcom Lunch Lady or Honey Boo Boo's mom.  In reality I am pretty much like almost every other man alive, curves are what turns my head whether it be a more athletic frame or a thicker chick with more pronounced curves.

But realistically all I want to find is an awesome chick.  Preferably an awesome chick who isn't incredibly flirty while apparently "fucking the guitarist on the regs."  (Although I did initially read that text as fucking the guitarist on the rag, which did internally make me chuckle)  That was the last time that I met a girl at a bar that I actually was trying to flirt with, for me it takes a special level of awesome for me to be willing to want to risk rejection.  But seriously how can I not be a bit smitten at a girl who after buying her a beer the first thing out of her mouth is "the first thing you should know about me is I'm aggressively anti-religion".  Then later we were debating who has had a greater impact on society Noam Chomsky or Howard Zinn.  That's what will make my heart go all aflutter. 

At this point in my life it's time that I start looking for a woman that is either hot, awesome or honest.  1 out of 3 ain't bad, right?

I've seen this before.

The middle finger ring is specially designed to turn mundane thoughts into powerful feelings. When paired with the wave ring to the right it turns those powerful feelings into poems about Mermen. 

If he has a Dreamcatcher at home it'll automatically push those poems to Tumblr.

hahahahahahahahaha

*tears of laughter*

Brion Riborn also goes by the alias the Mandarin.  Seriously whenever I see dudes with foolish amounts of rings all I think of is the Mandarin.

RingsoftheMandarin.jpg

Haha! YES!!!

This is important and good conversation, but can we go back to ring guy for a bit? I'm not sure we've exhausted our potential on him yet.

That pic is gonna be hard to top, though!

At this point in my life it's time that I start looking for a woman that is either hot, awesome or honest.  1 out of 3 ain't bad, right?

Looks will always fade. Don't focus on "hotness." Find a woman you can trust and who more importantly can trust you. That's where love comes from.

im addicted to a lot of things. its my nature. its not good. but its possible.

i love the smell, the routine, the fire in my hands..the many different things. i could go on.

i describe addiction as this...and its my personal belief.

when i dont feel like doing it, and still do it. thats addiction. im not chasing anything. im not looking for anything...etc.

hard to explain.

How would you know if someone was addicted to weed ? Would 3-4 times a week be considered addicted ?

Having no idea what the inspiration is behind this line of questioning...I am just going to throw this out there.

If you go to some girl accusing her of being a reefer-addict immediately AFTER telling her that you don't like her meeting up with her dealer and find out she's doing it anyway,it just sounds like a sad, plan B, attempt to manipulate and control her reasonable actions.

These days many women are not digging the possessive types.  It's not endearing or cute.  It's creepy and sometimes scary.

It's not like the good old days when a man could tell a women who she could talk to, where she could work, and what she should cook for dinner.

What bothers you about the dealer?  Do you think she is blowing him for dime bags?