MAN ADVICE

if there's one thing the world needs more of, it's morning sex.

Legitimately the only thing I miss about being in a long term relationship. Set the alarm 10 minutes early + quickie = smile all day

Legitimately the only thing I miss about being in a long term relationship. Set the alarm 10 minutes early + quickie = smile all day

except for those days where that quickie turns into a marathon and you end up 2 hours late for work...

so apparently i'm a dumbass and some customer told me to go outside to meet her dog (we were talking about pets, etc etc) after showing me pics of her adorable boxer/pit bull mix. oof. there's more too it, but i don't care to discuss, because i'll just embarrass myself even more. 

apparently it's bad when the customer next to her even tells you "dude, you fucked up bro". it also didn't help that she looked liked knives chau. 

I keep getting the urge to text her. I dont know how to get my fucking mind off this bullshit man no matter what I try to do. Besides the obvious of dont text her, any suggestions as to what I should do to get my mind off it? Every song reminds me of the situation in some way and watching the playoffs isnt helping. Especially with the Ravens playing tomorrow...(her ex, who was a fucking tool, bought her a Flacco jersey so now I forever hate him, also because hes a moron.)

I keep getting the urge to text her. I dont know how to get my fucking mind off this bullshit man no matter what I try to do. Besides the obvious of dont text her, any suggestions as to what I should do to get my mind off it? Every song reminds me of the situation in some way and watching the playoffs isnt helping. Especially with the Ravens playing tomorrow...(her ex, who was a fucking tool, bought her a Flacco jersey so now I forever hate him, also because hes a moron.)

I hate to say it but as many people have stated time will heal it. I would stop all communications with her the sooner "you" make the first move she will know she has control over you. I can't tell you what to do but going back groveling to her or texting her will only make it better for her and worse for you.

Today she tweets: I miss you more than I thought possible. Remember the boomerang thing I said earlier? Only a matter of time...

Hate to be that guy, but are you sure that was directed at you?