MAN ADVICE

Madie just stole the words right out of my keyboard.  Sorry buddy, but they're definitely still sleeping together, especially if she's using him as a means of upsetting you.  Related question: why are you still wasting your time on her if she's going to pull childish antics, like getting high with her ex-boyfriend, for the sole purpose of pissing you off?  Fuck that noise, send that gal right back to her ex and get to moving forward.   

she plays weird little jealousy mind games, is still talking to and sleeping with her ex, likes underoath, and encourages you to drink and do drugs... oh my god leave that asap.

I'm pretty sure we're done now so I don't have to worry about it anymore. Shit just upsets me that I put up with all this. Before I knew about all the drug bullshit she was the coolest girl I've ever talked to. Things changed quick.

Funniest thing about this morning was I gave her the La Dispute tickets that I bought for us and she wouldn't take them because she said she would feel like a dick. I told her that she was being a dick right now and I went back inside. That felt pretty good.

This is maybe 20% of the crazy I have been through with this girl in the last month. I feel like an idiot for still wanting her.

Her reasoning behind wanting to check my phone was that she always shows me when she texts her ex, which is daily. They are also going on a 4 day trip to Detroit to see Underoath next week. She also falsely accused me of talking to my ex, when at that point I hadn't talked to her at all.

If anyone is going to the Detroit Underoath show I'll send you $20 to freak out her and her ex. Must provide video evidence

So glad I don't have to deal with shit like this. I have been married for over two years and we have been together for almost 10. When you find the girl who doesn't play these weird games with you its awesome.

P.S. She is traveling on what I assume is a long trip to see Underoath. BREAK UP WITH HER.

I'm not really sure if she was my girlfriend or not. We never really put a title on it, but we were basically in a relationship. But yeah, she was hanging with her ex. The night she accused me of trying to get back with my ex, she went over to his house and got high, just to upset me.

Never in my life have I had anyone bring up more than once the fact that I was straight edge, or that I should drink and do drugs and that shit. Almost every day for the last couple weeks, we've had that conversation. I think she had more of a problem with me not partaking than I did with her partaking.

dude. just what in the fuck. going to her ex's house to get high to make you mad - is she 12? real adults do not do that shit.

I have one friend who tells every guy she's ever been with that 'he's the best she's ever had'. Yeah I don't know why, there is no reason, but I think it's time for the louis c.k quote again. Might be the 3rd time I've posted this in here:

“Here’s the difference, to me, between boys and girls: Boys fuck things up; Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later, like a genocide or an atrocity… That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.”

So glad I don't have to deal with shit like this. I have been married for over two years and we have been together for almost 10. When you find the girl who doesn't play these weird games with you its awesome.

P.S. She is traveling on what I assume is a long trip to see Underoath. BREAK UP WITH HER.

Sad thing is I had someone like that. All of this has made me realize how much I miss her and how much she meant to me, because she would never do anything like this girl has done. I'd like another chance with her, and she said she would give it to me, but I don't know if I can make it work again.

dude. just what in the fuck. going to her ex's house to get high to make you mad - is she 12? real adults do not do that shit.

Yeah, it was all kinds of fucked up. She still has a lot of growing up to do. She's 20 and thinks she's still in high school with some of the stuff she's been doing.

I have one friend who tells every guy she's ever been with that 'he's the best she's ever had'. Yeah I don't know why, there is no reason, but I think it's time for the louis c.k quote again. Might be the 3rd time I've posted this in here:

“Here’s the difference, to me, between boys and girls: Boys fuck things up; Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later, like a genocide or an atrocity… That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.”

I honestly believed her when she said that. She said how her ex only lasted a couple minutes every time they fucked. I take forever and I could tell she was super into it. A little too personal haha.

I love that quote.

i won't even pretend that i haven't shit inside someone's heart. and yet, the divorce is/was amicable. speaking of, it's been just about six months since i was served so my divorce should almost be final

divorce party at my house!

Jesus, mine was finalized in three days.  Seriously, shit went by fast. 

Jesus, mine was finalized in three days.  Seriously, shit went by fast. 

it's complicated. we got married in california but lived in NC. can't dissolve something that doesn't legally exist in the state. plus im pretty sure the lawyer we're using is shady as fuck, but what are you gonna do when you live literally a continent away. bleh. i'm just glad the residency laws changed for CA so that we actually could even do this.

it's complicated. we got married in california but lived in NC. can't dissolve something that doesn't legally exist in the state. plus im pretty sure the lawyer we're using is shady as fuck, but what are you gonna do when you live literally a continent away. bleh. i'm just glad the residency laws changed for CA so that we actually could even do this.

Better call Saul!

I think it should be noted that the guy who this thread originally was about turned out to be kind of a creep. He will randomly text me asking for pictures or videos (no) and last weekend texted me asking if I'd be interested participating in a threesome with him, and another guy.

I still listen to the mixtape sometimes though.

i think the only time a woman will convince you that you were at least decent or better than adequate  in the sack and mean it, is when she'll do something with you that you know damn well she wouldn't do otherwise (out of the ordinary sex act (ex: blood play). i guess returning the favor. not saying i did that because i wouldn't dare make anyone do anything they don't feel comfortable doing (because i'm a gentleman). :P

i could be totally wrong though. maybe the ladies can weigh in.