Baroness bus crash

Saw this on some sites this morning, hopefully everyone ends up ok. Sounds like it was the busdriver and one passenger who were the ones that were trapped. Baroness just posted on Facebook that the band and crew are all recovering in local hospitals and all shows have been canceled under further notice.

It doesn't sound like everyone was "okay" to me.

Either way, shit is scary. It could have been a lot worse.

OK could also mean non-life threatening injuries as well (fractured wrist, broken rib, dislocated shoulder, etc. etc). nothing to major but enough for them to cancel the tour for recovery. and then there's bus thing too.

From their Facebook:

John Baizley broke hiss left arm and leg.

Allen Blickle and Matt Maggioni had fractured vertebrae.

All three are still hospitalized.

Pete Adams was treated and released.

3 of the 5 crew members were treated and released.

The driver is still in critical condition.

One member is still undergoing testing.

Yikes :-/

Everyone could be ok, but they don't really have a tour bus to get around with on the tour anymore. I hope they don't cancel any of the American dates since I'm supposed to be seeing them in September

god forbid you dont get to see them in September, those mother fuckers better heal the fuck up. how fucking inconsiderate of them to get hurt on tour.

god forbid you dont get to see them in September, those mother fuckers better heal the fuck up. how fucking inconsiderate of them to get hurt on tour.

Excuse me for being bummed that I couldn't see one of my favorite bands on tour. Not seeing them wasn't the first thing that came to mind when I heard this news. I was just hoping that it was just the bus that got fucked up and none of the band members. Clearly I was wrong. I hope you don't ever get bummed when you can't see a band that you love.

Excuse me for being bummed that I couldn't see one of my favorite bands on tour. Not seeing them wasn't the first thing that came to mind when I heard this news. I was just hoping that it was just the bus that got fucked up and none of the band members. Clearly I was wrong. I hope you don't ever get bummed when you can't see a band that you love.

dont worry, i wont