Senses Fail Still Searching PO

well, so much for anybody around L.A. getting a copy. looks like this jackass bought them all to flip. fuckin' asshole.

nope. like i said before. i bought 3.

someone bought one off me from ebay. therefore one of those is going to that person.

made a little profit from it , no harm

the ebay listing is if other people, they buy, i use the payments i receive from paypal to buy those.

$20 is flipping. wow, flippers must make bank?

someone bought one off me from ebay. therefore one of those is going to that person.

the ebay listing is if other people, they buy, i use the payments i receive from paypal to buy those.

shitty.

Or ya know...just let people that want it buy it for regular retail price.

Its funny when flippers act like they are providing some sort of service for people haha.

I was really looking forward to getting this but it's the only thing I really want right now on the site and $23 (after shipping and tax) is just a bit too rich for my blood on an album that I merely "liked" a few years ago. Now if it was available in stores and I'd be paying $16-$17 after tax....then maybe. Alas, it's all good in my book. I don't "NEED" this one. At least I've got "Let It Enfold You" on vinyl.....maybe a repressing of "From The Depths of Dreams" will come soon, now THAT one I'd spend some dough on. Really hope those Underoath records hit HT soon.