PO: BIRDS IN ROW "You, Me, & The Violence" LP/CD

I'm picking this one up when a distro somewhere near me carries it, shouldn't be too long. They played here a couple of weeks ago, real cool show. They played with Calvaiire, another French band, that sounded a lot like early Converge.

Calvaiire are so good and one of the guys from Birds In Row are in it. They have an EP/Cassette out on the singer's label - Throatruiner Records.

Calvaiire are so good and one of the guys from Birds In Row are in it. They have an EP/Cassette out on the singer's label - Throatruiner Records.

Same drummer indeed. I bought that tape at the show. I love it when bands sing in their mother language. I only know one other I think (except for American/British bands of course). Alpinist from Germany, who just announced they're taking a break sadly.

Same drummer indeed. I bought that tape at the show. I love it when bands sing in their mother language. I only know one other I think (except for American/British bands of course). Alpinist from Germany, who just announced they're taking a break sadly.

Then I think I sold you this tape ;)

Concerning the Birds In Row LP, it will be available on our e-store here in Europe in a very near future, along with some leftover merch from their last tours!